Vali / ICGID: VX-00TB / #1133

Here you can discuss Vali, ICGID: VX-00TB

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• she has her own site and known as Anabell

http://www.anabell4you.com/upcoming.php

(sets 30++ and about 10 videos)

plus some sets and video in its affiliate site "smokingbunnies"

she was also on Metcams (chatgf, not sure)

• Sadly, as of this writing this sweetie is no longer modeling or appearing on Metcams/ChatGF video chats. Currently lives in Siberia and has a "normal" job.

• I think there is more to this morel than previously known. If you pay attention to her crooked caynine teeth and innie nipples you can see that this is the same model doing hardcore.

• Badman - that's a members only link (:R

• That's not her.

• m80 - who's not who? (:R

• She has always lived in Siberia. She was one of the original eight Siberian chat models at MET-Live in February, 2005. Her current "normal" job is the second time she's done that since she began Internet work. Last I heard romance was in her life and she might marry for the second time.

• Russel - I'm saying she's not Paris from myteenvideo

• Talked to her recently - still gorgeous and living in Siberia.

Btw, hardcore is not in her wheelhouse - she's actually pretty modest and such a sweetheart

• Born January 12, 1987 in snip

• where did you talk to her if you don't mind I ask

does she still do photoshoots?

• That is correct 12.01.87.
    And no, she is not doing photoshoots any more, but still amazingly beautiful )

• I used to chat with her a lot when she was on Metcams/Chatgf. Mainly I joined her public shows, sometimes in private (she wasn't avaible often though).

I loved her appearance as a shy modest sweetheart, just like Gladstone said. That modest style she put her body on display was the hottest on the whole Metcams/Chatgf site. And she was a lovely young lady to spend time with too. And I also remember all the funny fights she had with her cat, Bucks :smiley:

Gladstone sure is a lucky fellow if he's chatted with her so recently too, I haven't seen Vali since 2011 I think, but she's in my heart forever.

• Agreed Tumppi. I think Vali was the poster girl for Met-cams, back when it had class and amazing models. The epitome of everything right about that chat site.