Valerie / ICGID: VX-90JW / #12187

Here you can discuss Valerie, ICGID: VX-90JW

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• very cute !!! lets see more of this one !!!

• Her real name is Dasha. Date of Birth: 6 December 1990. Lives in St.Petersburg, Russia. She is student at an advertising clerk, glamour fotomodel and podium model. She also will soon be singing in a Russian R'n'B group. She participated in a clip of Russian glamour pseudo-rapman as a lover. She is vegetarian. Beginning photographed naked in 2008.

Height: 172, Weight: 47, Size of clothing: 42, Parameters: 86-59-86, Shoe size: 37, pierced navel.

Favorite Music: R'n'B. Favorite Movies: Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Pearl Harbor. Favorite Books: Eleven Minutes, Paulo Coelho. Favorite quote: TO LOVE THE CAT IT IS POSSIBLE ONLY ON ITS CONDITIONS.

She likes comfort, coziness and warmth ... the light projectors and knocking heels ... trout, Philadelphia and Mexican cuisine .... whipped cream and strawberries on the ridge ... soap bubbles and foam in the bathtub .... roses and field daisies ......

fragile, seductive and very dangerous.

Dasha is of the opinion that many of her envy, and said to them: "You are stupid envious monsters! It is a pleasure to watch how you winds, as the screw on the pan, watching my every step. Ahaha funny!"

• Either her date of birth or the date of the My Precious Virgins shoot is incorrect - from the dates given she would only have been 17 at the time of the shoot.

• All dates true. The photographer has placed pictures there where do not check age, in difference from the mplstudios, met-art, femjoy etc.

In Russia such happens. For example, photographer Galitsin from Stalingrada is imprisoned for that that shot minor girls.

• I LOVE Jada onley girl nice best just love me ...

amir ali for iran

snip

amir ali - it's not a good idea to post your address (:R