DARIEN A

Eyecolor: GREEN

Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 158 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Breast Size: Medium

Measurements: 86/60/86

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: Darien is an english student in an East Coast US college majoring in american poetry. She is considering many different professions but for right now she enjoys simply going to school and reading. Other interests are sports (especially hockey), riding dirt bikes, traveling, swimming and drive-in movies. She likes clothes but doesn't spend as much time shopping as her other friends. She say she 'likes to be one of the boys' . She jokes that people are always telling her 'she looks like their ex gf'. She hopes that people like her photos and think she is a natural girl. She doesn't see anything wrong with posing nude.

• Addict, I think they are different person. Firstly eye color differs, Darien A as green and Elizabeth Anne as brown. Both irises look natural, changing color by contact lens is hard to consider. Darien has a remarkable mole on left chest, but can't find this with Elizabeth. And other moles don't accord.

• I want her new set, please. She's one of prettiest model ever.

• aka 'Darian' & 'Darian Storm' @ girlnextdoor.com & just18.com

(see: http://galleries.girlnextdoor.com/021112/gallery.php & www.just18.com/t/03/model-darian-storm.html)

Also: double piercing upper left ear

• Darien also did a set for Thisyearsmodel under the name Sailor

• There are three Thisyearsmodel sets not listed here, Dress Less, Nude Secretary and Sailor. Though they appear mostly reposts the "Sailor" set I haven't seen anywhere else.