Tara A / ICGID: TX-007W / #1224

Here you can discuss Tara A, ICGID: TX-007W

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Don't think the Femjoy set is the same girl as the other 2.
    In June 2006, the photographer said that Tara was running a nightclub and wasn't interested in doing any more modelling.

• Tara is from Australia.

• MET-ART now lists her as "Tara A".

• Met Art bio:
    I am a teacher at an elementary school. I love kids and being able to help them learn about life. I hope to have as many of my own kids as I can. I am a nurturer and also a loving person. Quiet time is essential and my favourite thing to do in my spare time is sit down with a good book.

• Wish there was more of this gorgeous girl. Her sets don't do her justice in not showing all of her intimate features seeing she shied away from showing her private bits and wore a bottom a lot of the time. There's also no proper shots of her back which can be a very sexy part of a woman. A golden opportunity was missed in not having her do those shots with the first session.

Someone remarked that she seems shy towards nudity. That's exactly when her comfort shouldn't matter and the photographer should push for her to be fully naked in very erotic poses so her entire figure can be properly captured.