Samantha Fox / ICGID: SF-00HR / #13596

Here you can discuss Samantha Fox, ICGID: SF-00HR

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Midwest Davey - I'm not convinced (:R

• One of Samantha's covers has Samanta on it :-)

• In 1996, aged 30, she appeared in the October issue of Playboy magazine.

• I agree with Midwest Davey. At least 10 February 2011 cover is named "SAMANTA FOX". And her hair clips look like same one. That cover should assigne here.

• Thanks WabiSabi :-)

Russell...another cover coming in your email!

• I disagree with 'singer Samantha Fox' as same person.

Firstly, figure doesn't look like at all. Secondly, her age. Here's quotation from Wikipedia.

> with Friday's final topless picture given away as an A3-sized poster. In 1996, aged 30, she appeared in the October issue of Playboy magazine.

This means nude model activity of 'singer Samantha' is before 1996. Then photos of Koko-Archives are took over 10 years ago? Nonsense.

Anyway, another alias 'Samanta Fox' is also needed for future cover assignment.

• WabiSabi - that's why I rejected it to begin with. I don't think they're the same model (:R

• Merging Samanta & Samantha inside Koko is reasonable. But 'Samantha' and 'Fox' are common name. Same name doesn't mean same person.

• I found simple counterevidence for Samantha Fox's identity. Singer Samantha Fox's eye color is gray or blue gray. But model of Koko's is brown. So they are different person.