Carry / ICGID: CX-00VV / #13835

Here you can discuss Carry, ICGID: CX-00VV

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Sorry, but for me the same Model: same Nipple, chin dimble, face, Tall etc... Anyway

• @rasdark: No, she's definitely not the same as layla/alina. Completely different facial expression, and most of all: Alina has a very distinct kind of birthmark (not a mole, but a kind of lighter skin spot) on the inside of her left thigh (when facing you, on the right). Also: Alina has very distinctive upper front teeth.

Although i must admit that i haven't checked all carry's stuff.

Someone else at alina's was also talking about some tattoo on carry, i'll check on that in due time.

And thanks for all your efforts, btw, much appreciated.

• I've been a Member of Nubiles.net for 4 Years now, Rasdark, and I know those Models when I see them. Yes, Layla and Carry look alot like each other, even I had to look at them very closely again. Carry has a good size, colorful tattoo on her left shoulder blade and Layla does NOT have any Tattoos at all.

fartypants was wrong when he Posted his Comments up here for this Model. His Posts were true for Nubiles Model Layla aka Bonya from EuroBabeIndex.

Layla did hardcore B/G, where Carry did Solo, Lez on Nubiles.net.

I apologize, if my Posting Comments here offended anyone, but I could NOT let this ERROR go.

• @deadip: No offence taken, but you just barked up the wrong tree. Doesn't matter, all's settled now, I guess.

• I don't know about barking up the wrong tree or whatever, but when I see a Mistake being made or a Model being misidentified, as a User and Contributor to this Site, I feel I have the obligation to bring it to the Attention of everyone.

• I think we all agree that was a good call - thanks deadip (:R

• deadip - thanks! (:R

• AKA "Carrie" at AMKingdom ATK Galleria