Uliya I / ICGID: UI-00P3 / #1506

Here you can discuss Uliya I, ICGID: UI-00P3

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Uliya in Water - model bears no resemblance to the Uliya in 'Archers'. These are the only covers which have galleries so I can't check the others.

• MMMMMona - I can't tell from the cover - anyone else? (:R

• See - http://www.girls-in-nature.org/en/uliya-i

Delicious cheeky redhead. Seems that she has done other sets for GIN. Hope this helps.

• I there any chance that we may soon see a page dedicated to the redhead Uliya I from Girls In Nature?

• MMMMMona - I added "Uliya in Ware" to Aliona where the other cover is - is that the Uliya you are looking for? (:R

• Russ - Sorry but that's not her either. If it was her she would have been 14 or 15 years old at the time of the 'Uliya in Water' set! I've searched here and at Peachy to no avail. Please would you have a close look at the two GIN sets? I posted the link previously.

• Firstly 'Uliya' and "Uliya I" at GN seems different model. And models menu of GN doesn't show 'Uliya', only shows 'Uliya I'. Then 'Uliya I's "Photo Sets"(Tab) shows her appearance as "Uliya in Water" and "Rakushka".

I added Uliya I @ GN and "Rakushka" set. Russell, Aliona is named Lena at GN. I think she is different, not only with name but with face and body shapes.

• Probably born in 1985, Ukrainian