Ira H / ICGID: IH-84FN / #15047

Here you can discuss Ira H, ICGID: IH-84FN

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Great Girl, Ira! I hope to see much more wonderful pictures soon. Better would be to meet you in reality...tell me when you are in Germany!

Cu soon, Ron

• This is not Ira H (http://www.wearehairy.com/models/Sarah/) The girl of metart (Ira H) is from Ukraine and is taken photographed and presented by Pasha. The girl of wearehairy (Sarah), like girl of metart, but she is younger her on 5 years and she is from USA, and she is Native American.

But they are surprisingly alike!!!

• Very pretty girl.

• Luv her prominent nipples and that very hairy pussy! This girl really rocks!!! Sure hope she does more sets soon.

• Sarah and Ira H are definitely the same woman. If you zoom in on some of the images from both sites, you'll see a distinctive pattern of freckles on her chest and a mole below her right breast.

As for her being Native American, I suppose she could have NA ancestors or have been adopted by one of the tribes, but she's obviously not full-blooded, and in some of the WAH photos, you can see European electrical sockets in the walls.

Wherever she's from, she's hot. 8)

• Agree. Ira H = Sarah @ wearehairy. Perfect mole match. I don't know much about wearehairy, but they might be like many other sites that I could name who invent purely fictitious bio data.