Katia / ICGID: KX-00M4 / #15073

Here you can discuss Katia, ICGID: KX-00M4

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• There's another Katya C at Met-Art (Katya_C_5310.htm), but she appears to be a different model.

• One more set: Domai.com 2008-11-20 - Irenee-1 by Serg Shalimov

• Irenee is beyond a doubt the most beautiful Woman I have ever seen in my life. That's the kind of woman you hold on to cause you wont do any better.

• Is Irenee the same model as Katia (Zemani) or Katya C (Met-Art)?

• As you will notice reading the comments, we used to have this model together with Katya C, but we split them in response to somebody's feedback. I remain of the opinion that they are different, but let's see what the others think...

We did let an anomaly slip in though: in Jan 2010, we decided that Met has two different models both called Katya C. Gribanov's Katya C is not the same as Andre Le Favori's. So we created this new model called Katia_15073, home to Andre Le Favori's Katya C and Zemani's Katia (and later also domai/GN Irenee). At some later point, somebody mistakenly seems to have moved Andre Le Favori's Katya C back to Katya C.

Again, here is what I believe should be the correct split:

Katia_15073: Andre Le Favori's Katya C, zemani's Katia, domai/GN's Irenee

Katya C: Gribanov's two Katya C sets, but not Andre Le Favori's "Presenting Katya".

To do: move Andre Le Favori's Katya C back to Katia_15073.

Among the differences between the two models: eye colour (Katya C: blue, Katia: brown), breast size (Katya C has slightly larger breasts) - and the moles don't seem to match.

Any other opinions?

• my 2 cents, I think you have it right ... the two Katya C models from the MetArt sets of the same name (Presenting Katya) are definitely not the same models, not even remotely close ... I was a bit iffy though at first that the Irenee sets, from Domai and Goddess Nudes, were the same girl because the hair color being darker and the hair style being curly threw me off quite a bit, in much the same way that Evilina A/Sveta F (Sveta_F_10953.htm) threw me off when she had dark hair in her early Femjoy sets as Monyka, but after comparing body marks and facial features I undoubtedly believe you are correct

• to Russell, one thing I did notice is that you dont have MetArt listed in her sets (Web Links) on the bio page ... it might be good to add that so it can be found via search ... I had a helluva time tracking down who this chick was initially because I didnt have a date of release for the set and when I did an advanced search for Katya C only the "other" Katya C popped up ;)

• maulrat, MA answered and going to divide both models. Wait for while, please.

• Birthplace: Ukraine.
    She was born and works in Ukraine, but not  in Russia.

• Data error.
    Probably 169 cm tall