Monica Sweet / ICGID: MS-81S4 / #146

Comments

• monica est la femme de mes reves sa beauté ne sera jamais egalée

• Ok, to whomever submitted Monica Sweet here as Anita or Claudia @ KarupsPC Which Anita @ KarupsPC do you think is Monica Sweet??? Which Claudia @ KarupsPC do you think is Monica Sweet???
    The ONLY Monica Sweet I see and found on KarupsPC as a Member there is Monika_3 @ KarupsPC

I realize mistakes can be made, as I'm sure I have made some, too. But it costs MONEY for people to join these other Sites Monica Sweet may appear on, which is why I strive to be as accurate as possible about my Submissions here. If I personally can NOT visually verify a Site this Model appears on, I simply do NOT submit it regardless if the Model really does appear there or NOT.

• I can tell you that Jo had a number of sets at karupspc that have disappeared from karupspc when they did a reorganization this past year that saw them get rid of a great deal of particularly older sets from many girls which is why you won't see certain sets anymore. Several of those "deleted" sets include ones where she was identified as Anita & as Claudia.

• Ok, crimsonking, I'll take your word for it as I know KarupsPC did do a reorganization of their Site. However, I E-Mailed them about it and they replied to me that they was just moving the Models that have grown to the MILF age over to their Older Women Site. I checked and see that is NOT the case here with Monica Sweet. I have even E-Mailed them when I found the same Model under two different names and told them they needed to merge those Pages, which they have done for the ones I pointed out to them, anyways.

TeenDreams is a messed up Site, in my honest opinion, as they like to mix up how they upload the Models they choose to put on their Site. Some Models are up there as solo and/or Hardcore and some only appear as a Girl/Girl Pairing, and some are up there as both. In other words, just to search for one Model under one name may NOT be adequate enough to find all that Model has done up there. They also like to upload DVDs up there and you still have to find a DVD Sales Site to find out who is on the DVD and what scene a Model may be on. The navigation of Teendreams is a nightmare!!!

• je suis fasciné par sa beauté elle est merveilleusement belle . je l'adore !!!

• la premiére fois que j'ai vu monica dans un film de walter ego en 2OOO j'ai ete subjugué par son immense beauté et elle me fait toujours autant rever j'idolatre cette superbe plante !!!

• I would love to see some of her hardcore work. Anyone have some links?

• happy birthday monica

• If you search for her on XNXX.COM you will see a film with Rocco. And because I am nice - if you search Czech she is in a different film a few pages in.
    Enjoy!

• aka

molly @ 18eighteen

monica (as well as monika) @ teendreams

http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=4166

• Question for :Jak" -- When I search 18eighteen for the name Molly, there are 5 different models reported. Which of those five is the one you think is the same as this Monica Sweet?

• very nice beautiful body