Leila A / ICGID: LA-91MF / #18555

Comments

• I think new Arina @ Femjoy looks like her. Could someone confirm?

• Well spotted - as usual. I can confirm.Not a lot of moles to compare, but I found some and they match...

• Well, if i have a look at the voting, big, bigger and BIGGER breasts seem to be the vavourites.

If that is all everyone sees in a woman besides grace and perfect proportions I pity you.

Vote for beautiful women and not for udders!

• Which model do you want to see winning this month? Indiana or Leila? I'll help if I can.

• So, dearest LWL, please use your supernatural powers to bring Leila or Orsi to the top. We do not need Indiana there.

• We want Indiana

• I put both Indiana and Leila at the same level. Now fight for your lady.

• HEH 313....I feel the same way. Big boobs are just that....BIG BOOBS....but in my opinion they are not the attribute that makes a woman beautiful.

I understand that I may be in the minority, but a woman's face, eyes, smile, proportions, legs, etc....all are factors I take into account when deciding whether a woman is exceptionally beautiful or not.

• I think everyone voting for this one are obviously confusing her for the far superior Laila aka Clelia A. Check her out on this site and get voting her!

• Clelia A, far superior? What nonsense.

• Not even close...Leila A is Awesome!

• No confusion here. I dig them both, and vote for them both! ;)

• A fantastic new set today named "Polytimo" for Leila on Met-Art!!!

• no confusion here either, this girl is much more my type than the one you suggest.

• It's easy to see why Leila A is at (or near) the top each month.....she just might have the perfect female body.

Leila has great legs, butt, breasts....everything!!!....and a pretty face and smile with beautiful blue eyes too.

Leila always looks great!!!