Angela D / ICGID: AD-88P1 / #19162

2»

Comments

• sounds like a good idea - would you apply it to covers as well? Would be interesting to see the number of votes then.

• Dear Russel,

The Top Ten is plagued by fake votes for years. Hundreds of fake votes are added daily and nightly. In the actual state, real votes have no weight at all on the outcome. Please, do something.

Adding captcha will not be enough.

A couple of additional suggestions:

Ban suspicious IP.

Accept only one vote per IP domain like 192.210.20.x

Try to detect proxies and refuse votes coming through them.

• I approve Human Voter's idea. If always needs verification is bothersome, only invoking when detected some serial votes in short time, would be good.

I don't know how many cheating votes included. But I think current system is good for many voting cheaters, or alluring cheating. Since present top 10 with total votes are exposed and the numbers are enormous, most normal voters may give up to vote for own favorite models.

With election, all votes finished then results are opened. I think it is because results must not affect voting behavior. IMO, only showing daily Model TOP 10 would be good. Some concealing needed for voting.

• DeepBlueGaze - we pretty much do that all anyway (:R

• Haha, if I knew that my idea would get such positive feedback, I'd write it under my usual nickname. :-D

When a couple of days ago Iveta topped Angela for 3 (!) votes, an hour later Angela was ahead by 100+. Maybe not captcha all time, but captcha if next vote happens within a minute from previous vote?

And idea with hiding the results until the last day of month is very good imo.

• Captcha sounds good to me!

The system currently is obviously open to massive rigging by a few hackers or whatever.

• even with fake voting it is marvelous to see 4000+ votes for top two models - imagine the diligence of hackers and their quick fingers. Still 4000+ votes for two top models has not happened so far and it would be almost fair to have a tie - i.e., to have two Nudes of the Month for February 2012... Iveta B and Angela D are both great models.

• Votes came as waves, hundreds per hour, whenever there was necessity... It was clear from early days of the month that this model should win. Fake contest for fanboys.

• Wow, Finally, Baby Skin won the fake votes contest ! She must be very popular in China. But no regret, she's a real beauty. I love her eyes (of course).

• russell, hope you are not fed up with my comments. some additional suggestions: (i) maybe to put in addition to All-time Top 10 Model also All-time Top 10 Monthly Ratings (the highest number of votes in one month), which would really show the creme de la creme of the models Angela D would be at this time at the top with 4460 votes, then Iveta B, followed by I believe Pepper, and later several times Natalia A; (ii) if it is not too much work, maybe to put under the model bio also information on her Top 10 history, e.g.,Top 10 Model (01/2011, 07/2011) - it makes difference if the model was beside being a Nude of the Month also several times among Top10. Please do take these suggestions as bona fide. Your site is great already.

• blue parrot - I welcome comments about the site and the way it works but remember no matter how hard we try it will never be perfect!

All suggestions are read and go into the melting pot.

At the moment the votes are being faked - I know it's a nuisance but I want to wait few months to get a "feel" of what's happening. Bare with me and watch this space. (:R