Frida Stark / ICGID: FX-89R0 / #20352

Comments

• Kratosred, Frida at 1by-day is the same girl. It´s just that she had a different look at the beginning of her career.

• It's kinda weird.

According to MC nudes, she's from germany and she's 174 cm tall.

On most of the other sites she's from Czech and mesures either 5/5 or 5'6.

Her weight seems to be fairly close to 115 on almost every site. (slightly more on MC)

Her birthday is listed 1989 on most sites. You have 1993 on the bio tab.

on Lizzie her nationality is "DE"

I hate to say this but we seem to have multiple girls on this page.

The clues to solve the puzzle are her alias "Frida", her uniqe breasts and her landing strip style public hair. These seem to be the same everywhere even in the MCN sets (Jenny Jones) and wetandpissy videos (Daphne).

What's going on here? I don't know. But I'd be glad to help solve the puzzle as I really like her. Just tell me what to do.

• Country info of MCN is totally scattered. Country of many models won't match with other sites, not only Frida.

We usually identify models by shapes and moles. I think these are very reliable, though impression is variable.

If you care these things, I think you can understand Frida's ID is constant.

• MCN probably have a map of the world against their office wall and a box of darts. They are not the only ones who use this method to pick a country, Femjoy and RylskyArt do the same...

• Frida C

DOB: 03-07-1989

Age first shot: 20 (Met Art 23)

Eye colour: brown

Hair colour: brown

Height: 165cm (5’5)

Weight: 52kg (114 lbs)

Breast size: medium (real)

Measurements: 76/64/84 (30B/25/33)

Shoe size: 37

Start: 2010

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I am a very happy go lucky person, always with a smile on my face and quick to laugh. I am a big sports fan and especially like to watch the Olympics. The biggest love of my life is my golden retriever which keeps me fit as I take him for long walks and runs in the countryside.

• Added Femjoy entry. 2 girls set, probably she is named Frida.

• i think she has been working for this site as well

http://www.vipissy.com/girls/daphne/

• W4B Magazine - 18 March 2014 - Frida peeing

• We have Claudia associated with this Claudia ... which I'm not too sure about now! Can I have some feedback? (:R

• I moved Claudia K @ Club17 here.
    Claudia @ DDF is different person, just sharing same alias.

• I just noticed that the 18 October 2010 ALS SCAN cover has one model but two different models are linked, but I think Frida Stark (20352) is the correct one. The link for Frida A (14753) needs to be removed.