Taylor A / ICGID: GX-00T5 / #20778

Comments

• I think Nonna and Taylor A are different girls.

Before 2007, Nonna.

After 2012, Taylor A.

Nonna is look like Olivia, perhaps she is elder sister of Olivia.

Taylor A is different girl.

• Perhaps, you insist black-haired Nonna and blond Nonna are different person? All of this page look identical to me, removing hair color difference.

Then moles will match, though hair color changed :)

• True, it's not immediately obvious that the black haired girl last seen in 2007 is the same as the blonde girl who (re)appeared in 2012. But Femjoy calls both of them Nonna. Femjoy rarely gets thier model naming wrong and you'll need a very strong case if you're going to prove them wrong this time.

And now let's look at the evidence. There aren't many moles to go on in the old Femjoy sets, but try hard enough and you soon find 100% convincing evidence that she must be the same as the blonde girl in the newer sets. Even if Femjoy hadn't called them both Nonna, my conclusion would still be that they are the same.

• I also agree that this is one and the same girl, That face is unmistakeably hers. My real concern is what ever happened to that beautiful, healthy full face and body of hers from 2007. The years have not been kind to her, she looks emaciated and worn.

• Gysera GX-00T5 is Nonna/Taylor A. She has the same black-hair and breasts as Donna, and the same birthmarks as Taylor A.

• someone change this girls name.
    She is Not 'Taylor Ann' nor is she from USA.
    It seems 'Nonna' aka 'Taylor A' has been combined with some lesser looking girl named Taylor Ann.
    Landis.

p.s. Thank You for still being here. Great site.

• yep, we're still here! - good to see you back :) (:R

• Come on...
    'Gysera' is NOT 'Taylor A' aka Nonna aka Gina either.
    Landis

• p.s.
    'Taylor A', 'Nonna', Gina is from Ukraine, if I remember correctly. Her Galatea 'sailboat' set was taken on the Dnieper River, south of Kiev. I believe.

• Gysera has a new page (:R

• What is the difference between Gysera and Taylor A.
    Only earlier recording (possibly the first shot) but all moles are identical and in the same place.

• I have remerged Gysera with Nonna. I must admit, my first impression was indeed different models. I took one look at Gysera and decided there is no way she can be Nonna. But first impressions can deceive. When PCHCMan came back and insisted they are the same, I took a second look and I must agree. Moles match perfectly. There is zero room for doubt.

• Thank You for fixing 'Taylor A' bio.
    Спасибо.
    Landis.

• edited October 2023

Taylor A is identical to Morgana A: https://www.thenude.com/Morgana A_9949.htm

I know she looks quite different in the "Morgana A" sets, but it's definitely her: the moles are the giveaway (same as was discussed above), 100% identical.

Odd model in the sense that she sported 3 very different looks at various points in her career. But - to conclude - Taylor A = Morgana A, their pages should be merged.

ETA Actually, the "Morgana A" and "Gysera" (Domai) looks are quite similar. However, I haven't seen a single "Morgana A" pic where she smiles, which makes it all the more difficult to identify her. For what it's worth, Indexxx also considers the models in question to be one and the same: https://www.indexxx.com/m/nonna