Monika Vesela / ICGID: MV-83W6 / #2241

Comments

• Oh dear, she's retired 2012! What a remarkable favourite she's been. Whish her all the best...thanx for lots of pretty nude fun...dear Monika.

• About her 'Started Modelling': There are signed pictures from 2002 by amkingdom.com, as Kiki taken by Sweet Photography, and Freeones mentions 2001 as her starting carriere (prob. aka Kay photoseries publ. 2002).

• I found her name as desk-employee at Beckspedition Prague, but have no photo-proof.

Good luck dear Monika.

• Found this site showing 2 interesting covers of her:

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_4368817/monika-vesela/

Why not here included ...copyright matter?

Nice hair, Monika.

• Frodo - yep, 'fraid so. Both mags denied permission to index their covers. (:R

• She might retired 2 or 3 years ago. Since most sites removes Exif data from images, we can't know real photo taking date. Few models declare retirement, but most would fade out. Little sad fact. Anyway, I hope her happiness with private life.

• When you think you have seen everything about her, you suddenly bump on some unnoticed gallery! She leaves an incredebly great amount of stuff! Great Monika!

Maybe interesting (5yo) facts for the unknown fans to share:

Monika Vesela gained worldwide attention when she posed nude for a World Cup 2006-themed gallery. She lives in a small village 30 km north of Praha, Roudnice nad Labem... not in Praha. Monika's Penthouse article was shot there, and they mention it. She has an older sister Diana, who also models under the name Veronika causing some confusion.

• shadow93 - I don't believe it! (:R

• Can add EROTICBEAUTY (Monika Vesela). Also, all her sets at MET ART now appear as 'Monika Vesela'.

• Steve - can you contact me? - email bottom left (:R

• 28yr old is a critical moment for model career, She is to old!! It's good for MILF XXX... upss she never do xxx :D

• I have enjoyed Monika Vesela' for many years! From her interviews, I knew that she wanted to have a family around her 30th birthday, so her retirement is not a surprise. Her Real Estate business is also doing well. Good Luck Monika ... I will always love you. Your friend, John R. USA

• I saw that Twisty's has a photoshoot dated 5/13/13. Is she coming out of retirement? It sure would be nice to see Monica once again.

• MPL Studios doesn't have any model named "Kiki", and your cover tab doesn't show any covers from MPL Studios. Maybe that alias and that site should be removed from the bio page?