Kristel A / ICGID: KA-920Z / #20882

Comments

• Very common case. This generous and honorable girl shows near 7gb of every milimeter of her elegant nudity, but she never shows her teeth. I guess I can live with that and say thanks to her.

• RylskyArt.com Guerlain, Kristel, Milene - Backstage. Vol.13 (01-Apr-2015)
    (What a Smile,pleasant)

• I'd Kristel A full family name
    Kristel A full biography

• This is amazing, Backstage. Vol.13 is the first time she shows her smile and her teeth, after 7gb full of lovely pictures with the secrets of her nudity. Now she undressed the beauty bottom teeth her mouth has.

Now she only requires to show her tongue.

• Kristel's images are the sexiest I've ever seen. She just knows how to be in front of the camera. They say she has retired from erotic modeling, which for me means there's no site worth paying for, except to get her sets as Alice on Femjoy. One of the things that makes her special is that she shows us, with a beguiling combination of knowledge and innocence, her grown-out (grown-up? :-) body hair. It shouldn't take a genius to know this is sexy, but in today's world apparently it does!

• re "Appears with":
    Actually Kristel is always a "solo act"; she hasn't done a published set I'm aware of with another model. But in a couple of RylskyArt's Backstage galleries outtake pics of her are featured along with those of other models.

• Apparently members can reverse their vote for a "favorite."
    I've noticed this with Kristel's votes. She had 332.They dropped back to 331, where they held for weeks. Now they're at 330.

Fickleness or monkey business?

• pssst - wanna banana? :) (:R

• Thx for the hint ☹☝

• What I love about Kristel is that she's beautifully real. Her moles are sometimes airbrushed, and there are a couple of sets on MA and FJ where her body hair has been painted over, but these are the exception. You sense you're looking at the real her -- not just bodily, but in what her eyes say. They're honest -- at least I'm convinced they are :-) She's just an unusually admirable person. The model's model -- she knows how to use what she's got ☺

• Just one video (this fan thought he'd never see :-)
    What's particularly interesting to me is watching her compose her face, her facial expressions. She has to work around those big teeth of hers :-) Then she forgets about 'em and lets loose a big glorious smile ☺
    She is an inherently gifted model, but you can tell she has really studied how to do it ☯

• No clue for the unwashed masses as to what those rankings mean or how they are determined? The only thing for sure is that a lot of girls are ranked 112 through 114.
    Ranking people en masse a la MetArt is a slippery slope. The only rank that matters is your personal #1. Seems many rankers lack one ☯

• we've put a sort of explanation in the FAQ (:R

• Welcome to slippery-slope-ville 〽
    IMHO, if you don't take it seriously, you shouldn't include it.
    Of course taking it seriously would be absurd ☺
    It's always galled me, though ☹