Carisha / ICGID: CX-00QD / #21154

Comments

• Nevermind. She says its about Australia in one video.

• she was tricked into the BJ video by a very nasty photographer on her very 1st photoshoot as has never done anything like like since. She was actually in tears by half way through the making if this video. He didnt have any legal permission to use the video he told her it was for a "casting", thats why it has been removed. Best for poor Carisha if its not mentioned any more as its making her consider retiring from the industry.

• hi , i know what you are saying is true , i really like her and infact i want to marry her , but i don't think that's possible as i live in india . tell her not expose her body for some cheap money , god has given her beautyto share it with their loved ones, she should leave all these and she should marry some good guy and love him till the death .

• What do you mean she was tricked to do the BJ video?

I watched the movie and she performed like a professional. She s****d the d**k until the guy cummed into her mouth. Actually her mouth, chin, tits and belly were full, in the end, with seminal fluid and she was smiling with a very happy face.

More, it seemed like she wanted to play the innocent girl which is doing a nasty thing for the first time.

• What you say ACME is factually correct. But after the guy came all over her, I had the sense she felt a little bit humiliated... or otherwise she is a very good actress )))

How did she get tricked ? Well for sure she knew what she was doing and she was looking at the camera as well, she seemed coherent, etc. But it could been that she was told it was only for private use and not for publication for everybody to see. But this is purely speculation . It could have also been that she belatedly changed her mind about doing hardcore ...

But for what it was worth, it was a very sexy video and she is very hot !

• Just as a conclusion. In my opinion, if she didn't want to blow that guy she just could have said "No", but she didn't, so she went on and a sexy video with a hot chick was made!

• Since when has koalas come from Brasil?

Carisha must have been here before (Aust.) & loved it enough to get that tattoo, & Carisha if you do read this, you're welcome to visit us again anytime! #B^)

• Her height is given in the models section at femjoy.com: 167 cm. That looks about correct. (Not that there aren't problems with the heights given there: Alisa G/Tinna/Gala is 167 cm according to Femjoy, while she's really 177 cm. Hayden Winters is given a height of 179 cm, whereas in reality it's 160 cm.

• CARISHA IS BEAUTIFUL

• Carisha is gorgeous

• where's Carisha gone? No set from close to two months. I miss u Carisha

• I have written the following poem to express my admiration for Carisha's beauty.

CAPTIVATING CARISHA

Prologue
    "CAPTIVATING - ATTRACTING AND HOLDING BY CHARM, BEAUTY OR EXCELLENCE"

VERSE ONE
    A woman of beautiful refinement
    A gentle polished sensuality
    Her attractiveness in sharp definement
    Displaying ardour and vitality

VERSE TWO
    Her loveliness grandly symmetrical
    An enticement comely and elegant
    Her body and carriage angelical
    A demeanour sublimely transcendent

VERSE THREE
    Her shapeliness choicely delectable
    A gracefulness stylish and dignified
    A singular, marvellous spectacle
    A vision entrancing and rarefied

CLOSING COUPLET
    Attributes handsome and tantalizing
    Features splendidly eroticizing

Epilogue:
    "TANTALIZING - PLEASING TO THE EYE OR MIND ESPECIALLY THROUGH BEAUTY OR CHARM."

POET: DR MICHAEL VAUGHAN
    [ADMIRER OF FEMININE BEAUTY]
    DATE WRITTEN: 15 FEBRUARY 2014
    PLACE: QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA

• Just saw the handjob/blowjob video.

More hardcore is needed.