Judi / ICGID: JX-006B / #21597

Comments

• Is this so curious? She only changed hair color, hair style is almost same. Removing difference of hair color impression, all figures look same person to me.

I remember Jennifer's case. MetArt divided her as Jennifer B & Jessica E. She changed not only hair color but also style. Difference is larger than this case. But no one claimed "They are different model."

Hair color is easily changable. Simple, consider that please.

• Merdeka, several people here (including most of the admins) have already decided that they are the same model, and the additional info that MetMonk found only confirmed it. I didn't believe the match at first either but I was convinced of it after MetMonk's findings. We're sorry, we really can't reveal our source without compromising the model's privacy.

• I too am one of the admins that didn't believe the match at 1st either. But considering MetMonk's considerable effort at explaining the situation...I too agree with him. And confidentiality is key for ALL of us here on the site :-)

• A definition for perfection.

• MetArt released Yanika A with dark brown hair set. This may be bridge to black haired Maya D.

But I think she looks good with brighter hair color.

• Her alias at JTP Marta is temporary one. Since I took Sofia for another girl (Ulia E:UE-92ZR), Judi would take Marta.

• A Anne P set seems to have slipped in here. Sound of Music ?

• I bet she's this hot for decades....she grows older? Even more hot....

• METART (Yanika A & Maya D & Yanika A & Yanika A)

"Yanika A" is listed under MetArt 3 times.

• Not 100% certain, but she maybe Luiza in wowgirls.com.

• "milla yul" at several sites. note: if like i do, you like thinking of her as she appears in ERR, FJ and MA sets, don't go looking.

• Additional Met Art bio: I adore all kinds of extreme sports. I like sport cars and motorcycles. I was a biker’s girlfriend some time ago. I even tried myself to operate motorcycles. In spite of all this I also write verses and I’m planning to let out in the press my verses collection. I hope it will bring some success.

• Best body on entire site.

• Looking at that new MET set 'Likasa' (huh huh...) I'd say she's had a boob-job. Subtle, but they look ever so... enhanced.