Eliana / ICGID: EX-00GJ / #22447

13»

Comments

• I personally don't think Ursula is also Eliana for the simple fact that both have sets being released over the same 5 year period. unless she is taking out her implants to pose as Ursula and wears a wig for one of her aliases, or all the Ursula photosets were taken 5 years ago and have been slowly released, just seems too far-fetched for me.

• Could be sisters? :) New model page for Ursula (:R Sorry, Ursula no longer has her own model page. Merged back with Eliana. MetMonk.

• We knew what we were doing when we merged Ursula and Eliana. Every once in a while somebody will argue that they can't be the same because..., but the case for them being the same is rock solid. I merged them back together. Appearances can be deceiving. Find it hard to believe that the Ursula sets were shot 5 years ago and then slowly released in the intervening years? In fact this happens all the time on zemani. Find it hard to equate the black-haired, breast-augmented Eliana with the blonde, all-natural Ursula? Look at her podium.life page. Most of the photos show her in her Eliana incarnation, but a few relics of her Uliana persona remain, including one photo taken from the zemani Alfombra set. And if all else fails, do a mole test. You'll find a perfect match.

• Eliana and Ursula are really the same girl.
    Compare it:
    Stacie A Suco Metart Picture 039
    Ursula Vue Next Zemani Picture 054
    The four birthmark on her left arm are exactly the same.
    The birthmark on the neck are the same.

• They are no the same girls. If you compare the sets produced in 2011 from Metart and Zemani, their faces and breast sizes are different.

• True, they "look" different. But looks can deceive. We've been through this several times before. Look at the earlier comments - the arguments for them being the same girl still stand.

• The character tattoo on her stomach is the Chinese symbol for strength.