Julia I / ICGID: JI-861M / #2516

1234568»

Comments

• does she have a instagram or any other social media?

• No updates in quite some time. Anyone have any idea what she's up to?

• She was heartstopping. Completely beautiful, could have been a fashion model. Gorgeous, athletic body she was happy to display, incredible legs. Preferred her outdoor shots, so sexy and natural. Hope she’s having a happy life now she’s retired.

• She was a favorite of mine back when. Small tits, but those EYES!! Great butt. I notices she made a number of sets before she was 18 (it was cooler then) and stayed in the business (lucky us!). So Domain dropped "Julia Bea" but later published "Mariara".

I just noticed she did just three lez sets (w/ AnnaAO 2003, Yolka 2006, and Princessa 2008. That's VERY few considering her portfolio. She must be pretty much straight hetero.

Her ONE (1) set with Princessa was published by PrettyNudes in three parts, then reprinted by their sister-site Nude-Archives (3x), and then again by ShowBeauty in 2012 as one large set. That really isn't "7" appearances with Princessa, who likely made just one sitting.

I hope Julia / Maya is having a good life with her man. ♥

• ОФИГЕННАЯ! Рождённая быть эромоделью. Взгляд, естественность, раскрепощённость... Всё на высшем уровне. И самое главное - ей это нравится!
    Юля, надо навёрстывать упущенное! ;)

• Суперклассная девушка! Спасибо Юлия! <3 <3 <3

• Многое бы я отдал, чтобы увидеть целиком её тату) Ждём возвращения легенды)) B)

В любом случае - Юля, спасибо, ты крутая!