Sienna / ICGID: SX-005L / #22726

2»

Comments

• Wow. Thank you to oblivion, my good man. I NEVER would've thought to use a face search on VK! It was so obvious!

But anyways... Damn. What's that man's secret? He just looks like your average Russian dude ._.

• Nude-business can be cruel for fans.
    Indeed we often see some lovely teasing 'one-day-flies'.
    Sienna was such a girl who decided to nude-modeling one day only...an enchanting debut, just for the money.
    I voted her, 'cause I do for nice looking girls. That's my honor to her 3 beautiful MPL-sets.

• After all these years and other fresh and more active models, I still think Sienna has the cutest face AND sexiest bodies of literally... all of them. I lost count of how many girls have popped up and I just can't vote them higher than Sienna. It is truly a shame she never did more than three sets (there is a 4th now from 2018 but it looks to contain outtakes or remastered shots from the original 2011 set). I remember the very day the first set landed...the other 2 weren't even out yet, and it's been seven years, closing in on a decade fast. I would have loved to see her have a long career and evolve more as a nude model but the end of the day...one hit wonders can sometimes be the best there ever was. Imagine she did model longer, we probably wouldn't like her as much if she changed throughout. She would likely go through different hairstyles/colors, and maybe even get tattoos ruining that angelic body. We're probably better off with what we have of her. As for her future after the 2011 photoshoots, she was 19.. she's 26 going on 27. She could be married with a child, two maybe even three by now. She's probably even sexier with age.

• Too much related to her private life.