Angel E / ICGID: AE-90X5 / #23402

Comments

• AngelE/Julieta/Julia S, if you ever read these comments......I think you have the most adorable smile and the prettiest blue eyes.....and WOW, those legs!!!

• Angel E/Julieta/Julia S. has a new FemJoy set....Julieta: What If........as always, she looks great.

• perfect... smile, eyes, face, body, legs, hair, pussy, butt, nipples, breasts, but most heart

• Angel E's looks fantastic in her SexArt set.

I love her blue eyes. Often cute, sometimes seductive, always beautiful....she really knows how to use her eyes effectively.

Pretty face, nice smile, full lips, slim body, sweet long legs, and a perfect butt.....absolutely adorable.

She is gorgeous in the photos where her hair is off her face and flowing behing her shoulders. I don't want to appear critical, but I only wish she would show more of her beautiful face instead of hiding behind those bangs.

• Angel E has a new Met Art set "Agglia"......beautiful woman. Her legs are unbelievable.....long, thin, soft.....and her butt, WOW! Very nice set Angel E.

• Агел E, е на, а атический мя. аеюсь, то дин ркрный ень ы итаи ой твет. а чень ривые лаа, рива лыбка. ы еликолепна енщина, ела а аого учшего изни.

I also noticed that Angel E. (as Julieta) has a new set from FemJoy titled "Keep on Trying". Beautiful lady.

• Similar, but size of breasts differs too much?

• Alice @ artofgloss.net is NOT Angel E/Julieta/Julia S....two different girls.

• I know when the topic of a photographer is raised there's always some dispute because photographers go by various names and sometimes there may be more than one photographer behind a given name.....that being said.

The best sets of Angel E/Julieta/Julie S. in my opinion are these; Sex Art "Analogies" by Albert Varin, Met Art "Lunettar" by Ivan Harrin, FemJoy "Face to Face" by Palmer, and FemJoy "Premiere" by Palmer.

I feel the photography in these sets bring out the best of Angel E./Julieta/Julie S.....to me her coloring (makeup, skin tone, lighting, etc.) looks fantastic.

She's always beautiful, but these sets are exceptional.

• I love this lady! I was so provocative that is going to watching me! I love your work! Beautiful woman! My favorite :)

• It's been a few months since we've seen a new set from Angel E/Julieta/Julie S., I sure hope there are more sets to come (especially like her SexArt set Analogies).

• Thanks zik77, she's not the most beautiful....but there's something about this girl I find really attractive. Pretty blue eyes, nice legs, and great butt help.

• Once again thank you zik77.

Kortny's (Angel E , Julieta, Julia S.) lastest set from Amour Angels is her best. I hoped for another one similar to "Analogies" and the new set 'Lissom" is just that. She looks fabulous and seems to really enjoy posing in this set too.

Her new Amour Angels set was shot by the same photographer (Albert Varin) and was almost certainly performed on the same day/photo shoot as her Sexart "Analogies" set.