Alice / ICGID: AX-00LU / #3001

2»

Comments

• It is really a pleasure to read your balanced treatment of the Galitsin case; indeed "we could laugh at it if that were not so sad! For Alice, for GG and for us!"
    I began to worry about Alice fate since I read those words by Galitsin on Jan 6 2005: "I am happy to congratulate you with the New Year! What do you think I'm doing in the first day of the year? I with my designer are cutting a film with Alice! I shot an interview with her, I shot a japan dinner with Alice and Katia. I have bought a new little cam with a circle lightning to take a close-up of Alice. She is really a virgin. She trust me and I even checked it! A finger goes thru her little hole with a difficulty. It is a little bit painful for her. Her hymen is a little bit stretched but it is on its place! She promised to keep virgin for at least a year. I pay her more money than to other girls on conditions that she
    will keep virgin...I can shoot her for hours on end. I with Valentina went to India for X-Mas for 2 weeks and missed Alice much!"
    And some weeks later: "Alice lost her virginity on the 12th of January. As you know, she promised to stay virgin at least for a year. She didn't keep her promise. There was no one to look after her, because Valentina and I were in Moscow at that time. BAD girl! She is to be punished! Perhaps, you would like to see her with dildos in my new photosessions. Maybe you would like to see something more..."

Punishment for everybody, as you state.

By Ator and Toutatis!

• Oh Sandy, mon très cher aveugle, je peux peut-être vous aider...
    Dites-moi où vous joindre

Oh Sandy, my very dear blind man, I can perhaps help you…
    Tell me where I can contact you.

• Can you contact me by email - I will pass you Sandy's email address. Email, bottom left column (:R

• Galitsin confirmed in his blog that the drunk girl on the video is Alice (Jana Bazenova), but I think he is wrong. Too physically changed (nose, lips...). I think she is Keegan (the scar is a clear proof).

• Hi all, no way to find updated info about Alice?