Geki A / ICGID: GA-85XH / #3097

2»

Comments

• She appears as Dasha at mypreggo.com :)

• She is NOT Lilja on GoddessNudes.
    Lija on GoddessNudes is Sweet Lilya(LX-007H)

• I cleaned up the names. I hope I've done it right. I'm sure you'll tell us if I haven't. Thanks...

• edited June 2018

njheathen posted:
    Lilya at Erotic Beauty.
    Also Lilya, not Genja at Domai and Goddess Nudes.

This is so very, very strange!

I was all set to refute this, but then I actually went to Domai and Goddess Nudes websites, and you are correct in how they are identifying them there. Except, that they used Lilja, not Lilya.

But, it's even worse now!

While the original covers, which are preserved here at The Nude, show them as being Genja and Lilja, now Domai has relabelled everything that was Lilja as Janie A, while leaving the same photo set 1 at Goddess Nudes as Genja and Lilja.

And the same thing has occured at Erotic Beauty; while originally identified as Genja and Lilja, as reflected in the entries for the covers here at The Nude, it is now Genja and Janie A at the Erotic Beauty site.

Something else strange is going on with our records in regard to the Lilja/Janie A/Geki A identification. As I noted, at Domai and Erotic Beauty they changed their references to Lilja to Janie A. They also link to Janie A at Met Art in regard to additional photos of this model.

Well, at Met Art itself, Geki A and Janie A are not the same model!

And when one looks at the entries, one comes to realize that, indeed, they are not the same model, that the link between Lilja/Janie A and Geki A was wrong.

Geki A was active from 2006 to 2008 at Met Art, and her bio says she was from the Russian Federation, and age 20 at debut; that would be 20 in 2006.

Janie A has one photo set from 2011, and is listed as being from the Ukraine, and age 22 at debut, which would be 22 in 2011; Geki A would be 25 at that time (especially since both debuts were in September, and Geki A's debut was later in the month).

Just to make things even worse, at Erotic Beauty they do have Geki A and Janie A combined as one model; but by comparing the photosets with the other sites, it is clear that the most recent is Lilja/Janie A, while the older ones are Geki A.

Geki A, under her various names, was a Vadim Rigin, Ingret, and Anton Volkov model.

Peachy Forum has no entries at all for Lilja or Janie A. Geki A, it matches all the older stuff here.

Indexxx, well, njheathen posted there, as well, and they merged the pages.

But, it just got more interesting. As the Met Art Janie A is identified here at The Nude as https://www.thenude.eu/Janie A_21784.htm Janie A/Lillie P/Lilyah. And, upon investigation, her eyes are a consistent color in those sets, which do not match the eyes for either Geki A or Lilja. Yes, as best as I can tell, not having access to full sets (yet) where I can get a good look at the eye color, Geki A and Lilja do not have matching eye color. Checking for blemishes on the skin, which are common on the older Geki A photoshoots at some sites, is problematic as certain sites like to photoshop them out.

So, the Met Art Janie A is not the same as the EB/Domai/GN Janie A/Lilja. As well as not being the same as Geki A.

In which case, Lilja is to date only an Alex Lobanov model.

So, I'm guessing that someone over at the Met Art Network got all confused when Lillie P/Lilyah appeared as Janie A at Met Art, and misidentified her as being Lilja, and reidentified most of Lilja's sets. And at the same time misidentified Lilja as being Gika A. And it all dominoes from there.

And we all know just how well Domai and Goddess Nudes have done on keeping straight who their models actually are since Eulake sold out, and I've had previous experiences with Met Art revisionism; I have photosets which Met Art no longer acknowledges as having been published by them, where there is no record of them under the model or photographer at the Met Art site, and a different model appears under that name. It's sad, really.

Do double check my logic on all of this; I've been at this for hours, with lots of open tabs, etc., and getting confused is a possibility. That said, yes, I feel pretty confident about this.

But, I have been wrong in the past. So independent verification of the investigation would be a good thing, OK?