Karissa Diamond / ICGID: KA-008X / #26066

Comments

• Dear Katie A, you are absolutely beautiful. Love everything you are in. Your videos are amazing, but would you ever consider doing them without background music going on? Think it would be awesome to just hear you.

• https://www.thenude.eu/cover/mplstudios/397520/karissa-diamond-in-body-talk is wrongly indexed. The model is Nastia as it says on the cover image.

• I wonder why she became Karissa Diamond at MPL? Sounds like a stripper name LOL. Actually she changed her look in some of those videos so she looks kind of like a stripper.

• Just watched her last few videos on MPL. Kitty Kat 3 and The Power of Om. Both were amazing as always. "The Power of Om'" is especially wonderful because of the audio. It is a great treat to finally get to here the voice and personal sounds of her videos. Love your moans and your giggle, I believe she sounds just like what an angel would sound like. I do though, somewhat agree with the person who wrote the caption on the "Om" video. A live audio track to capture your real spur of the moment breathing, moans, and laughter would be better than recording it separate. Don't get me wrong, to hear her either way is good, but to hear you live while you are recording video live would be a dream come true. I do love everything she does, but hope she considers this for some of her upcoming videos. Look forward to seeing more.

• Stunning new video from a absolutely stunning beauty! Katie A, you are one of a kind.

• I agree with Jefferson. Although post sound record sounds good, I believe it would be even more stunning if she recorded live with the video.

• Metart bio

I'm studying now and I'm planning to become a nurse. I like to help other people. I like rap music, the color blue and fast food.

• Katie contacted us and asked for the Hegre bio for her page bio (:R

• Ah cool

• There is a new (sic) set as Karissa at naughtymag. It's from the same photo session as the set at sister site 18eighteen, but featuring different photos.

• Just watched Karissa's new video, "Orgasmic" on mplstudios. Stunning, amazing, beautiful...scratch all that...there are no words. Karissa trust me when I say this, you are absolutely one of a kind!

• It looks like she has some upcoming sets at istripper (aka virtuagirl/deskbabes)...

• New videos on MPL are totally worth the price of a subscription. Amazing and absolutely stunning videos!!!