Ulya I / ICGID: UI-860E / #3245

Comments

• Hi

at

07-17-08 (Jayden)
    So glad to see Ulya getting the votes! I've been voting for her daily since there were only two others doing the same. I can honestly say that I haven't yet seen any other woman that is more beautiful than she i

RAS: then VOTE MORE Jayden !

PS Come you 4rom USA ?

• @RAS:
    Voting daily is becoming a routine for me. Ulya deserves to be in the number 1 spot.

Oh, and I'm from western Canada.

• Hi Jayden,

Cool !!!

• oh man, I have been loking for more info on this girl....this site is now bookmarked...what a gorgeous lady!!

• Hi

Look this:

http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Klodi/

(one of the best Sites in the NET)

by RASDARK

• Hey guys, I'm so happy because i'm looking to you, true fans charmed by Ulya's beauty like me, and at least you are voting and asking for votes :D that's great, LET'S MAKE ULYA I REACH 1ST PLACE IN EVERY WEB SITE!! she is the most beautifull woman in this planet and deserver more than this!! but is the least we can make!! ULYA FOREVER!!! (please forgive my english I'm latin and i can't find the right words but i hope you understand :D)

• Hi

"please forgive my english I'm latin and i can't find the right words"

I find your Engish is very good, I hope I can too :(

I am not Latin, but also not English spooken.

I was in the past (shool-time to lazy, in English !)

PS: Jenya D, Iga A, Ulya I & ally 4EVER !

• New month :D what can we do? vote of course!! ulya 4ever!!!

• ULYA I SINONIMO DE MUJER PERFERTA.
    ULYA TE CASARIAS CON MIGO.

• Hey guys!! i can't believe this!! august 30th and only 84 votes!! i was voting every day!! that means at least 25 votes (problems with the web a few days i was not able to vote) i think this is really sad... :(

please let's vote more the next month, all here love Ulya, let's show her our love!!! :D ♥♥♥♥♥

• That's odd.. I also voted most days this month (also around 25) but when I voted tonight.. it said 84 as well. If it said 84 when you voted, and 84 when I voted... is it miscounting? :o

Also wow.. we dropped a couple hundred votes this month... wth?

• must say, I'm quite sure she is the most bgorgeous girl I've ever seen.
    her face is just.. captivating.
    damn!

• Her Real name is Ulyana Azanova.

• Ulya eres la mujer mas hermosa que a existido, y tu belleza me ha cautivado; en mis sueños y mi pensar siempre estas ahi, mi amor es para ti, te quiero, te amo, te adoro. VSYA MOYA LUBOV ULYA.