Sko Ya / ICGID: SY-007I / #27840

2»

Comments

• As Cherv already hinted at, the AA-set 'Beauty' was initially released with the model name 'Skoya' on the cover, and subsequently corrected.
    For the original cover, see: http://i.fapat.me/big/2015/10/13/561c74e961cc1.jpg

As for the tattoos:
    The right side text reads "Victory Loves Preparation".
    The lower left arm holds a tattoed crown, with underneath a scripture in Latin that reads "Fidelitate est eliminanda elit".
    Although G-translate returns this in english as "Fidelity is the elimination of competition", I highly doubt this is correct. 'Elit' is not an existing Latin word, nor a conjugation. My guess is the tattooist misspelled the word, which probably should have been 'velit'.
    To my best knowledge, "Fidelitate est eliminanda velit" translates roughly into "Fidelity is in its desire to eliminate itself", although G-translate arrives at a seemingly similar but meaningwise very different "Fidelity will be eliminated".
    It is one thing to ruin your body with pretentious tattoos, it is another however to do that in incorrect language, for life.