Jennifer Stone / ICGID: JS-8106 / #3844

Comments

• So, please, MetMonk, tell me ...

• We want to protect the model's privacy, unless it seems obvious that there is any privacy to protect. Try googling Veronika Štefanová. Within a few hits, you find stuff like "Veronika Štefanová (Jenifer Stone) - best HC scenes". So if we publish her name, we're in no danger if creating that one google hit that reveals somebody's secret...

• Hola

He seguido de cerca tu excelente carrera desde aquel fabuloso casting con Pierre , la verdad es que eres una de las mejores actrices de la

• MetMonk might be right what concerns googling, but who would have the idea to google for Jennifer's real name if the secret would not have been revealed at websites like this one? - Russell's rule stated at Anastasia B's site was: "we don't publish real names unless the model uses it elsewhere on the web, such as a personal website, mode agency site etc" - You will not find Jennifer's real name used by herself elsewhere on the web, not at her personal website nor at any website of her agencies. - Only because others might have revealed "the secret" that would not mean that it has also to be revealed here. Therefore: If it is true that the model's privacy is intended to be protected here and if Russell's rule is in effect it would have to apply for Jenneifer, too!

• Robby - we can argue about the letter of "Russell's Rule" (he would probably call it "MetMonk's Rule" if you pressed him) until the cows come home, but the spirit is we don't want to be that one google link that's going to embarass the model. Consider Olya N. I happen to know her real name. But I'm not not going to publish it because that would generate that one google hit that's going to blow her privacy. Just so happens, she's applying for a new job as an accountant right now and that one google hit really could just possibly sink her career. So no matter what the letter of rule, in the case of Olya N there is privacy to protect and we'll protect it. In the case of Veronika Štefanová aka Jennifer Stone, there is no privacy to protect.

• MetMonk - sorry, I do not agree but on the other hand I do not want to argue until the cows come home ...

• What a beauty!!!

• Jennifer is delicious!

• Never seen more beautiful eyes ...

• jennifer ownes sensational legs - long and wonderfully shaped legs!

• ... and sweet tits!

• I think she is a bit over rated. I mean she hot but not number one material.

• @ Beloinis: Jennifer is indeed not "material", she's a human being! She no way is overrated but for sure deserves number one!

• Why does no one complain about Jennifer and Julia Taylor being on top (mmmm, nice visual) almost every month (#1 & 2 usually). Angelika M gets the boot almost every time she's in the top ten more than once. Fair is fair, though Jennifer and Julia are super hot.

• I ban model voting on models that have been #1 two months running. I agree the same 'old' models are always at the top but it's a free vote! (:R