Margot Reese / ICGID: MX-00L5 / #31142

2»

Comments

• My respects to Margot, she is a complete professional model who can perform brilliantly as a youtuber, as a blogger, as a fashion and as a nude model.

By all her writings I can see she is a very smart woman, in addition she wrote about self love while showing soft nude photos of herself, so I believe that her self love is what motivates her to go nude, because she loves proudly herself the way she is. However, it looks like she is only a studio model, that's why she didn't go nude on a public beach or why she doesn't have a massage video.

Margot has been very active in nude modeling this 2017 posing for many photographers, it means she is active and accepting job offers, I bet Playboy will contact her, but I would prefer her back in Hegre.

Margot I wish you the best in your life! All my love to you.

• Not to pick on this fine babe, but she shows like most others that in "glam" et al these days, the more artificial, the better.
    Someday we'll see a return to natural beauty and eroticness, I bravely predict. But there'll have to be a significant demand for it, which we have not seen yet, sorry to say.