Phiby / ICGID: PX-84RH / #4309

Comments

• I did a quick search on facebook.

talking about Anya MPL?

• Best girl on the world :)

• Irin - "Chair" x74

• Irin Chair "2" x 66

• She is NOT retired?

• Retired? Nice joke... I hope it never will :)

• Flesz

I saw in her BIO - "retired: YES"...

• What happened to Anyafanargentina's blog?

• I'm having a difficult time believing that she is truly retired. If you compare the April covers for Goddess and Domai with the rest of the covers in our bio of her...there isn't even ONE that is close to those sets.

IMHO...I also have a hard time believing that a website / photographer would hold onto a set for 2+ years...then release it.

JMHO....and no offense meant to the rest of you.

Thoughts?

• 2011-05-11 Fibby - Free In You - x67 - Femjoy

• Davey - let me pass this onto you so you can think.

Websites do hold onto sets and to prove this i will give examples for you :)

Go to MPL Studio Website - Daily Release - Today's Model Example pic - save this image and then go into the properties of the image.

Within these details you will see what camera was used, all the settings of the camera and the time/date the pic was taken.

Another example -

Rigin Studio - download sets from this site, majority of the sets that are issued have the image properties also.

You will find sets being release that were taken back in 2005/6 etc.

As for Anya still working as a photo-model, i would have thought as many do now, she has retired.

Models come and go, most do it for money to pay for education, once this has been paid for, why would they model any longer.

Also, she is not so young now, may well be happily married.

Anya will always be high in anyone's list of top 10 models.

She never showed too much, no pussy in your face like some models are happy to show.

I respect this from her, she had standards.

She is like a drug, once you see her, you want more.

Anya's best quality is her angelic face, she could be stark naked in the most provocative of poses, yet the first area of the picture you wish to see is her face, you are drawn to her face first, just like a moth to a light-bulb.

So, Davey, go into picture properties of sets you download, you will see that not every set released is a current issue.

Some sets loose this info when photo editing is done and re-saved.

As far as i know, Rigin Studio, Just Nude, Daily Example on MPL (which mostly covers the Model/Set of the Day) have these photographic properties on the images.

May well be few other major sites that leave this info intact also.

I hope this rests your mind :)

Mojo

• Anyafanargentina's blog RETURN !! Welcome!

• Fake voting!

• Anya is TOP model MPL studios... you are fake :)

• Flesz you are the anonym voter with 70 votes each days ? ;)