• New Set @ X-ARt.com

My Little Secret

* Date: Apr 03, 2009
    * Model(s): Kristi

26 Images at up to 4000 pixels

Galler-Link: http://hosted.x-art.com/galleries/my_little_secret/

• I see her names on these sites are not filled in :

• Jana15 (include the number "15" !) on Karup's PC
    • Jana X on EuroNudes and Nude-in-Public (2 sites of photographer Jan Vels)
      ;)
  • Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• She also is on ATKPremium as Jana

• Now @ HEGRE

Christiana-HEG-First time

• I don't think that Christiana @ Hegre-Art is the same girl ... I'm not seeing the resemblance at all .. the chick at Hegre has bigger boobs, bigger nose, smaller butt .. etc ... my 2 cents

• Hi maulrat - you're right. Some time in the past Christina has been removed and her own page added HERE but the aka and site reference remained. Now deleted. :) (:R

• ...then only to discover that Hegre dOES have Alison as Christiana! Take a look at "First Time Posing Nude". (:R

• but then that would mean that its also her in the sets "White Bikini" and "Sexy Acrobatics" because theyre from the same photoshoot session as "First Time Posing Nude" ... take a look here:

http://www.hegre-art.com/model/christiana.html

I'm still sticking to my guns here saying that isnt Alison/Gwyneth ... at least the girl on the cover photo (I'm downloading the full set as I type this to get a closer/better look) ...

If only they would stop the mega aliases at different sites :)

Maybe MetMonk break out his super eyeball and give a definitive answer :)

• Let us know when you've d'loaded the sets (:R

• ok, I'm looking at the full set of "Christiana - First Time Nude Posing" and I still have to respectfully disagree that its Alison/Gwyneth ... the easiest way to see this is to flip the picts upside down (since her face is upside down in almost all the shots or its the back of her head) and I think its pretty obvious that its not her ... the nose tells the story not to mention that this girl has bigger boobs ... and to be brutally honest isn't nearly as pretty. The eye color is different as well. Alison/Gywneth is aquamarine and Christiana is blue.

I think if you compare that set to any of Alison's Femjoy sets (or Junia as shes known there), since they don't photoshop their sets nearly as much as Met or W4B, that I think you'll agree ... or maybe not?

• That's good enough for me!

Christiana aka removed and site Hegre removed.

Thanks maulrat, (:R

• Couldn't find any Gwyneth at Metmodels :-(...