Martina A / ICGID: MA-88Z1 / #4450

Comments

• Russell, I'm a longtime Member of Met-Art and Yes I saw Martina's Covers on Met-Art and have seen [b]Olga L. on two of them Covers.[/b]

2006/07/14

MARTINA A

PRETENDER

BY ZESLEDER

and

2006/12/22

SABRINA C & MARTINA A

BOUDOIR

BY ZESLEDER

The Covers say New Model [b]Olga L.,[/b] but to get to those you have to still have to [b]Click on Martina A. first in Met-Art's Model Index to get to those two Covers and the Photosets therein those two Covers.[/b]

There are also two Covers with just [b]Martina[/b] on them.

2007/03/21

MARTINA A & VLADA A

TANTS

BY RYLSKY

and

2007/07/09

MARTINA A

MYSTY

BY RYLSKY

But again in order for anyone to get to those Photosets one has to Click on [b]Martina A.[/b] on Met-Art's Model Index Pages first.

I see what is happening now though. In 2006, this Model was named [b]Olga L.[/b] as a New Model and then a different Photographer did Photoshoots of her in 2007 and named this Model as a New Model [b]Martina A.[/b]

So, it is Met-Art causing all of this Confusion. Watch a few years down the road they will name this Model something else as a New Model.

• As an index it's necessary for theNUDE to list and index as many angles as possible.

If someone finds the MetArt cover labelled Olga L searching MET wouldn't find the correct model.

theNUDE would lead them to the model via the aka. Not a perfect solution but as close as possible! (:R

• Well, maybe instead of listing

Met-Art (Olga L. & Martina A.)

maybe list it like this

Met-Art (Olga L. as Martina A.)

I see it is Met-Art creating the confusion here, when one Photographer (Zesleder) names this Model as New Model Olga L. in 2006 and then a different Photographer (Rylsky) shoots her in 2007 and names her as a New Model Martina A. for which this Model is so named from then on, even though Zesleder shoots her yet again 11 Aug. 2007 and keeps her name as Martina A.

That is the trouble with these Photographers, WebMasters, and Production Companies assigning Names to these Models. I think it should be the Model to choose a name she wants to be named as and keep those others out of the naming process.

I apologize for my retort here, but my only concern is directing people to the correct Model they are looking up, that's all. :)

• This girl appears in many sites as Danya, Kate, Anastasia etc., and over a year or two I have collected well over two thousand images and videos of her. She really appeals to me, the shape of her breasts, the size and colour of her areolae and nipples are just what I like.

Kate, as I think of her, is obviously a sensible girl; displaying, without any false coyness, her lovely breasts and genitalia, to their fullest advantage and beauty, in numerous pictures and videos, her labia closed or a little open, just as her body's mood dictates as she opens her legs, not crudely held open. Neither has she let herself be shagged on camera by some tattooed lout, as have many other girls. Yet, on several videos Kate spends minutes lying back, legs wide, gently stroking and caressing her delicious genitals. Very arousing and much better than some false masturbation.

I hope to collect many more items of this gorgeous and generous Russian Lass. Many Thanks Kate.

• This model was the subject of a set published by Domai in Feb. 2010, identified as "Oldora". Photographer was Alex Lobanov.

• On MetArt, Olga L by Elena Ray is not Martina A - a black haired Russian girl.

This girl, Olga L does not even look remotely like Martina A and is listed here on the Nude EU correctly as the only Olga L on MetArt

• Hi Admirer, you're right, MET list this model under the name Martina A

But the for cover 2006-07-14,Olga L,Pretender she is named Olga L. (:R

• Apparently, this beautiful girl is back, here's her latest Set..

Met-Art 2011-06-16 Martina A: “axelis”

http://www.met-art.com/met-art_covers/110616-MARTINA-RYLSKY-119-11655-tour.html?img=110616-MARTINA-RYLSKY-119-11655&PA=1143822

• aka Martina at RylskyArt

• As mentioned earlier, she is Kate in TeenDreams. Here is her link:

http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=5070

• Added Olga N @ EroticBeauty, another alias for the site.