Elle B / ICGID: EB-87EX / #4472

Comments

• A british agency lists her as "Paula".

• Hi Lothar, can you give us a url for the page? (:R

• Sorry, I thought links are forbidden.

Here is the link: http://www.vivamodels.co.uk/index.html

• I doubt it is a serious agency, or even a real one. :-/

they say most models are from england, but the pictures mostly show models from met-art and most of them worked with russian photographers.

• some more searches reveal that some apparently famous russian models work with Vivamodels.

• well, actually, it is more probable that it is a fake, that agency looks too different from Vivamodels in Paris.

• Does someone know how she is?

Is she still as radiant as she used to be?

• Back to the top spot? how come?

damn, I thought it was a new set :-(

• Could you delete vivamodels.co.uk (Paula)?

She doesn't exit on that fake page anymore.

The site must have borrowed her images taken by Volkov without the owner's permission.

• She is the most beautiful girl ever to model nude. Simply perfect.

• You still list Paula as one of her AKAs. That should also be deleted.

• My favorite angels retire one after another...

I am so so sad

• Me too bro. But don't worry. Cuz new babes are always on their way! :)

Don't take it the wrong way but we should never spend too much of our heart for people we're never even gonna meet. I was so lovesick for one of these models who dissapeared at once a couple of years ago. It took me too long to realize it ain't worth it; and that I have to save the emotions for something ... you know ... REAL.

This whole erotic artistic bullshit is for nothing but some small time fun to be had. both for the girls in the business and for us -customers-.

So .. take it easy and always be on the lookout for new babes (-;

• However She was too beautiful to forget immediately

I find myself searching for her information, her shadow even though I will never meet her

It will take some time to rehab :+)

• I've been quite obsessed about Elle, and about another model too. I actually met that other model, and it is a good thing I wasn't in love with her anymore when that happened. (not saying that the meeting went wrong, just that such a relationship would have been unhealthy)