Dido Angel / ICGID: DA-8884 / #4660

Comments

• Lucie Nsnip appears in a single lesbian scene in the Viv Thomas extravaganza depressingly titled Days Without Youth. Her partner is a certain Szilvia Bota, better known to you as Cameron Cruz from Hungary who has the lead. Dido's name, Lucie Nsnip (translates as Doesn't eat bread!!), is listed on Missonline.cz and she is, of course, on Facebook too. Cute girl with even a cuter name.

• She is 'Lola' @ Simonscans

• Wrong Eva's Garden model page link. The correct one is

http://www.evasgarden.eu/model/detail/id/161

• Ph. Carly publishes Lucie N.'s photos under the name : « Lucie NSnip "Lola" ».

• I can guess why you snipped Lucie N.'s name, but don't you think that with Carly spreading Lucie's name with all the photos he took of her and even on her model page in public access on his "S&N" site, her name is in common use enough ?

However, you did well not publishing it yet, because Carly made a misspelling. I should have checked before. Now, tell me : is this common use enough ? www.missonline.cz/model.php?id=19931

If it is not, I didn't understand the rules and I would have been glad to be able to read a FAQ page.

BTW, thanks for the good work ; you seem to maintain the best dB on models by now.

• Hi The Masked Cucumber, I understand your frustration over the "real" names issue but I must walk a fine line between site supporters like yourself and the models.

I rely on both but give the model the right to pull her page when asked. Rather than risk losing the page, I prefer to err on the side of caution and have a rule "no real names".

Hope you understand and look forward to your continued and valued support. (:R

• Hi Russell,

Thank you very much for your quick reply, and sorry if I seem to have crossed the line somehow. As I am a new poster, I feel difficult to adjust to the practical meaning of the so compact set of advices above. What I seem to understand is you allow links to pages where the model publishes what seems to be her real name as long as the name is not written on a page within TheNude.

And as there are links pointing in every direction here, I'll have a first question for what might later start a FAQ : What do you exactly mean by 3rd-party links and where is the "Web Link button" (I coul'd find it) ?

• The Masked Cucumber - yes, I really must get a FAQ together! :D

What you say is correct, I link to pages where real names are published but don't allow them on the page. I know, I know - but it works for me!

The "Web Link Button" is on the "Galleries" tab. (:R

• JUSTTEENSITE 21 December 2009 "In Tandem", indexxx identify black haired girl as Coralie. A mole on upper right breast etc, I agree that.

• After watching her latest scene with Woodman (she wears red boots at the start), I feel a little disturbed. He enjoys himself a little too much when he takes his turn. Watch it yourself and you might agree with me, wouldn't be surprised if she retires now lol.

• Regarding the policy of no real names on the site, I feel like I should chime in and say that I agree, for purely utilitarian reasons. If girls feel like they can pose nude and still not have their friends/family/employers search for their name and see pictures of them nude, then they might be more willing to pose nude. So let them have their hidden identities, and then we all get more female beauty in the world. Girls should never be punished for sharing it with us.