Jenni / ICGID: JX-83T6 / #5358

Comments

• Words are not enough to describe this incredible woman. I never tire of seeing her.

• Funny comments here...
    Well,I saw so many amazing models and not only because how they look but also how they act, Jenny is nothing new for me.Blond hear,blue little eyes,big ass(thats nice :) ) and some tits.Well,what does she have that does not have Kyla Cole to make an example?
    Well fans from Jenny,enjoy her but dont forget that like her are thousend more waithing for your placer!
    All best,

• I see so many raves about this gorgeous woman but so few votes. Where are all of you admirers?

• To Kal,

Jenni has much more outward beauty than the beautiful Kyla Cole and millions of other beautiful women. Jenni has more beauty than her face and body can hold. :-). She is also very popular with many fans (like me) who love and support her...that's why she is something specia. She may be "nothing" to you, but you ARE in the minority. There are many, many more people who are fans of Jenni than there are of people, like you, who don't like her. JENNI IS TRUELY SPECIAL - and don't you forget it!

• Also known as Jenni Gregg on Twistys.com

http://tour.twistys.com/n1/j.php?

• Hi, much as I might like otherwise, Lucie Kr hasn't done anything with men except glamour shots.

• Jenni is by far the most beautiful girl alive.

• Jenni is the perfect woman.

• Jenni is perfect... lovely... sexy... beautiful... incredible... sweet... natural... sensual... amazing... She is an angel... An angel that lives with us

• Another one of this gorgeous Czech women! Great!

• Jenni is above and beyond the best there is in nude modeling. It's simply NOT enough just to say she is the most beautiful woman in the world...even though she is. Mere words simply cannot describe her astonishing beauty. Jenni is in a class all by herself.

JENNI IS BOTH MESMERIZING AND CAPTIVATING!!!

• Jenni is the most gorgeous woman to walk this Earth. But it is simply NOT enough just to say she is the most beautiful woman in the world...even though she is. Mere words simply cannot describe her astonishing beauty. Jenni is in a class all by herself.

• I agree that she very beautiful... and sexy... classy... she is #5 on my top ten list...1 Marnia C. 2.Dido 3.Phiby 4.Gwyneth 5.Jenni a 6.Elle b 7.Rimma A 8.Nikky Case
    9.Verunka 10.Iveta B

• Jenni is #1 on my list. She is also #2, 3, 4,...

1. Jenni
    2. Jenni
    3. Jenni
    4. Jenni
    5. Jenni
    6. Jenni
    7. Jenni
      8.Jenni
    8. Jenni
    9. Jenni
  • Update:

JENNI A

Eyecolor: BLUE

Haircolor: BLOND

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 54 kg

Breast Size: Medium

Measurements: 89/67/94

Bio:

She is another popular model in the market that is really at the centre point of attentions! She was mostly made popular by MET-ART, where she most

likely appeared for the firt time. Cute looks, elegant face & great potential to seduce! She has experience in beauty & modeling. She treats her well-shaped body to regular aerobic, doing at least 40 min. a day of Hula-Hoop, Playing badminton in the park with her friends. Going to massage & swimming is part of her life. She finds vegetable foods healthier than meat. Of course fish is not included in her turn-offs list! She had a nice kitty

which two years ago she lost in a car crash. She lives alone & her favorite man should be handsome, have integrity & honesty!