Some improvement suggestions

Some of these are super nitpicky, but i'm a bit of a perfectionist so here are some suggestions:

1) Make a clear list of what to do and what not to do, existing list is not enough!

2) Do we need to report:

• Model cover if it consists of only set cover and not "mugshot"?
  • Main model page Met-Art bio if it includes duplicate info like eye color, height, etc. ?

3) How about "merging" duplicate set covers like:
https://www.thenude.eu/cover/metart/645194/dakota-in-teniri-by-matiss
https://www.thenude.eu/cover/love-hairy/645252/dakota-in-teniri-by-matiss

Example: Set cover - has some kind of icon near it - if you hover on it you will see a popup that there is another cover like that in %AGENCY_NAME% but it is the same set.

• How about separating duplicate Met-Art and other video covers that way?
  • How about separating SERAGLIO.THENUDE covers from the rest that way as well?

4) What "Other Links" are recommended and which are not? A list would be nice.

5) On the main model page - if there are no Interviews, Tatoos, Official sites, etc. - how about telling site to make a default value of "None", "???" or hide them completely if they are not filled with info.

6) How about making cover tagging with checkboxes that appear to be visible after you press some kind of drop down thing instead of a combobox? (And tags would be added after pressing confirmation button.) It's more convenient and makes less room for a mistake IMHO.

I'm posting it here so that people can evaluate this and make more suggestions, and hopefully everyone understands what I mean.
Just trying to help! :smile:

Comments

• edited February 2019
    1. OK - I'll try to find time

2. a) yes please, hate those missing images
      b) I'm not keen on those but some admins like to add them (shrug)

3. No, the idea of the index is to collect and show model covers - duplicated or not. I'm thinking of adding a 'Notes' section to covers so people can add comments like "duplicated on xxx site" - can you send me a link to the 'icon', not sure what you mean.

SERAGLIO.THENUDE - not my best idea but I keep trying

1. Any link to other sites where the model appears - the index will never be complete but we try...:smile:

2. Can I have feedback on this issue?

3. Tags aren't the sites' best feature, I know - but we're working on it!

Thanks for the feedback - always welcome (:R

1. no no that was just a suggestion on how to do it - i meant that cover would have a "icon", a picture to indicate that it has the same set somewhere else, like when cover has location info it has a little picture at the bottom of cover.

2. feedback on "5)" i suppose? - what do you mean? When you see main model page and if she doesnt have any (for example) tatoo info - the field remains empty, so I was suggesting to make the site to apply default value of "none" or "???" instead of leaving empty space there.

Hopefully someone understands what I wrote. :smiley: