Lusi A / ICGID: LA-850K / #8692

Comments

• Happy Birthday Miss Lusi

• Hi Russ

A Happy New Year to you first off all . Can you tell me the video Fidikeia , and Game how long is the actual footage on the two ? And can you actually buy a video or dvd of them  ? If so how much is the price ? Or do you have to download them  ?

• Happy New Year! Don't know how long the video is and it's not possible to buy the videos separately without joining the site. (:R

• For your pleasure 1 is the same photo set as Goddesses 1. It's not new . And I like to know when a lot of them were shot because it don't look like she's aged much ? She need's video's ? Are they old shot's that they just released ?

• @KEN, I agree with you, I think the newest set from Lusi is "Alone" from 21-1-2016, there you can see on all pictures two forehead wrinkles over her nose. Moreover the whole skin on her face looks not so uncreased as by "For your pleasure 1". The first signs of age you can see by the most women with 27-29 and Lusi is nowadays 31!

• I wish they would bring back her video / Game & do villa de sole as well . She need's video's

i

• Hi It say's 43 cover's but I only see 40 ?

• I'd like to see some update's , Or see if she's got any thing new out , She need's video's

• Nothing new no update's need video's.

• You have a error it say's 44 cover's but she only has 41 . Love to see a Christmas scene.

• 3 video covers (:R
  • Oh I see . Russ is there any way possible that you can get the video game back on to this site? And we must not forget she has one called Villa de sole .

• We need some new shot's off this lovely lass .
    anyone know off any more video's please let us know .

• Any thing new on this sweat thing ? Like to see something by Christmas . Such a babe .

• I would love to see some up date's on this beauty . Have not seen anything in a while ? Need's VIDEO'S . Love to see a Christmas Pic or Video . Such a sweat ass ........