Anna Aj / ICGID: AA-87F8 / #9936

Comments

• At last!

And it was more than time for that!

• Finally the daily voting pays off!

However - it doesn't bring her back :(

• @ xschnitzlerx

Yes, it does not bring her back, but let´s keep voting for the most gorgeous woman ever.

• You bet I will!

Recently discoverd, that Anna was photographed by Ruslan Lobanov for the Nakhimov Calendar 2011. I'm assuming the photos are from 2010, as always worth taking a look ;)

(hope the link is fine)

http://www.nakhimov.com/en/about/

• The All Time TOP TEN is a great aggregation.

Here we see the true "Creme de la creme" of THE NUDE!

Congratulations! Great job.

• Thanks, HEH 313 - did you also see we've added a cover rating system? It's on the page with the large cover image. (:R

• Hmm, with "rate this cover", the question is... Do we rate the cover (the certain photograph from the set) or the set associated with it? :D

• Blue parrot - let me digest that - it does need improvement! (:R

• Some unfriendly person seems to be voting Anna´s covers negatively. Well, fans, vote for her!

• Also may I note, in Covers TOP 10 in right side it would be maybe more appropriate to write "Model - Set Name", or maybe just "Model" - it's kind of more informative than the name of the website.

• Fynjy - good idea but I wanted the focus on the cover and away from the model. The models get all the attention. The cover photographer/designer is important here (:R

• russell, just watch it and you can test it also yourself - it makes no sense as people are continuously undermining other models: at the end of the month you will choose the Top cover randomly - whichever the cover will at that specific moment have a single vote (or maybe two votes) for 10 stars.

Averages do not work and the same problem you would encounter if you would let people vote on models from 1 to 10 stars. The beauty of the models' voting is that you can only add and never subtract. The same principles should apply to covers. So either you calculate the aggregate of stars if you want to leave the 10-star scale in place (you need to get rid of averages), or you can simply just allow voting for a given cover like voting for the models. And since people already put some effort in voting this month, you can make a transformation from one system into another rather smoothly by using average * number of votes divided by 10. for example: 20 votes of average 8 would be roughly 16 one-button (ie, without a 10-scale) votes. If you want to leave the star system in place, then this would be 160 stars (but then the number of votes or averages are redundant as already mentioned).

If you leave it as it is, it really makes no sense.

• Blue parrot - OK,ok...I'm thinking! (:R

• So let us get that clear:

I am observing what is going on with the voting for our models AND their cover sites.

And what I see is disgusting: Everyone voting against the model that is opposing his/their vavourite! And not in favor of his preferred beauty.

I am no hacker, but I have lots of time to do that as well! So do not let us start a "Model War". I am ready!

• HEH 313 - NO. I don't want any such war - ignore them - remember rule #1? Don't feed the troll. (:R