Lilly A / ICGID: LA-86C6 / #9941

Comments

• 2007-06-14 - Serpentine Kiss - yep, it's her. I can't seem to find 2006-11-07 so idk about that one.

Overall, it was some "special series"? The pics are only 450x600 and there are only 25 of them (usually there were more in PBM sets, plus the resolution was obviously higher).

• Apparently yesterday Met-Art has unpacked a new series of sets with her, shot by different photographer (Ukranian/Russian?) and obviously at a different time, I guess 2-3 years later than all previous MA sets. Totally looking forward to more.

P.S. I've found that 2006-11-07 cover (see prev. comment), yes, it's her, you can add that too (but it's video, that's why I couldn't find it).

• shadow93 - I can't post links to pirated content (:R

• She's at czechcasting.com (as Jitka) where she has an "interview" video and some "showing off her body". In that interview, she says her breasts are natural and a couple of other interesting things, incl. her view on this job; she also had a kid relatively recently so who knows, maybe her breasts seemed bigger when she was in first stages of pregnancy. Hard to compare exact dates though.

• Another agency: EuRossModels (model page: http://www.eurossmodels.com/en/model/Lilly/ )

• Debbie at spankingserver.com (caning, whipping, other stuff like this)

Model page: http://www.disenomedia.net/Spankingserver/girls/DebbieHD/debbieHD.html

• She performed a blowjob on camera at least once for Just-A-BJ.com as Jitka Branichova.

• I know she had a kid at some time, but in all of her (latest) 2011 + Femjoy sets, I'm seeing telltale signs of breast implants. Compare with 2010 Femjoy sets and it's pretty evident. I'm saddened by having yet another small-breasted beauty succumb to the implant virus :(

• I don't see that - but I could be wrong - anyone else? (:R

• It was already discussed somewhere here in the comments, check a few pages ago. I'm pretty positive about the implants, too, I think I did a comparison picture for that.

• I am really doubt about she had implants.

There looks nothing fake.

• Well, it depends on which set you're looking at - if at newest EroticBeauty (just judging by the date of the comment), it's probably old photos. Some sets have the increase in size and some changes in shape, as it was discussed here some time ago.

• Lilly was born 22. 11. 1986.

• Jitka 7637 @ CZECHCASTING

• Has she ever shot masturbation, lesbian or hardcore videos?