Sofi A / ICGID: SA-87D5 / #10935

Comments

• did she really quit and if she did do you know any information about her

• It is a pretty good assumption that she has stopped modeling for good. I already suspected this when there hadn't been any release in December 2014 - her very last set is from 01.03 2015 - and the title sounds like a farewell to me. Over 150 photo sets and videos of her have been released since her very first set in September 2008, at least one set per month and there has not been any break until December 2014. So when the releases did stop after January 2015 it was pretty clear to me that very likely this might be forever.

Yes, it is pity she stopped, because she is my definition of the perfect looking woman; a pretty face, long brunette hair and a really impressive natural bust size.
    But eight years is long time and people move on with their lives and the only think others can do is to accept this. I personally wish her the best for her future.

• She in fact ended in February 2013. I am sure. Laccio - the best for last. This photoset was in fact made in the summer of 2009.

• FEMJOY - 2014-08-23 - For You:
    Set has 106 (not 0) photos.

• you said she is last seen in 2013
    how and laccio set was in 2015?
    and if she quit did she get back on cams or she quit everything?

• Laccio is made in July 2009 - released 30.3.2015 - on her birthday.
    She quit everything. Webcam in December 2012.
    She is a housewife now.

• thanks a lot sofi expert
    one more question please
    does she have a social media or any way of communication with her fans
    because I really loved her saw her beauty and I don't like any model but her
    and where does she live and is she okay
    and if you can communicate with her tell her that we wish she could come back

• She is okay.
    I can't tell where she lives.
    You have to respect her private life.
    Unfortunately she doesn't communicate with her fans and doesn't respond to their wishes.

• thanks a lot for your information and please send her my wishes of great life and future

• Seems like all the best ones are gone now. We are fortunate she has so much material published before moving on. There are a few models with absolutely stellar bodies and breathtaking faces that can think of that had only a handful of sets and maybe 1 video and I consider them all rare treasures though it really is sad to know there will never be new material from Sofi. Anyway, best wishes for her and thanks for making our lives a little brighter in these dark times.

• Thank you Sofi Expert for the news!
    Sofi has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. If you ever meet her again, give her a kiss from her fans and wish her the best in her new life! She's been on internet like a diamond in a sea of coal.

As Bobo McGonad wrote, it seems that the times are changing. Watching pretty girls naked online is over for me now, I'm back on the road.

• Is she a mother now? or she hasn't had a baby yet

• Movie:
    19 July 2009 / Sofi A / Hermetia /
    METMOVIES
    has been removed from site.

• Comeback in MET-ART!!