Paloma B / ICGID: RX-907M / #11193

Comments

• She looks older in the latest set from Erotic Beauty, "Couture". I wonder if she has un-retired (if she ever actually retired - she's had more sets released since her supposed retirement than most girls have in a career).

• that's what she said.

• In my opinion, it's absolutely ridiculous to still keeping the "retired" status in Ramona/Paloma's Bio page.

I don't mean to disrespect the guy who stated that she told him she was retiring, but as I don't have a way to know for sure I looked directly to the facts:

New sets never stop to arrive to the different sites and in a very continuous way, with at least 120 new sets since her supposed departure from nude modelling, assuming she retired at the very end of 2009.

She started in Late 2008 and retired in 2009, assuming it was at the end of the year let's say she was active about 400 days, and if until today she has about 200 sets in total that would mean she literally spent half of the entire year posing for the all different sites and photographers, and only if we assume (again) that there won't be new sets anymore.

Obviously that is incredibly unlikely and hard to believe, therefore I assume that she, at the very least, returned (if ever left) to pose after 2009.

And what makes things much worse about the "retired status" is that there are literally hundreds of models listed in this site without the retired status, that haven't had a single set for more than 3 years.

• Rocko - I agree - and about the other models! :) (:R

• I know her personally since 2010. she was already retired. she said she won't work as a nude model anymore. she has had lots of problems with that work.

and about the 200 sets in 400 days, well she is a hard worker, and she spent full days posing from the morning to the night.

• All those Dinna sets in the Galleries section don't belong here. That girl doesn't look even remotely like Ramona

• Met Art

Paloma B

Paranomo

• Во-перых, лаода Rocko а го ыступление а 26.08.2012 она Paloma B ля ыхода а енсию, то ыло redicule еня ыла аа е ация, ейча еня сть ебольша рблема ля оклонников ата Paloma атов, оторй ыл снова а 05.01.2012 о аным Whois (см. атов), ы рсто кааь ривые pohotos, бнажил, то ат е бновлялся 30 рля 2012 кно хвае, е на, то то удет овое бновление, лаода а а ае нимаие.

• RylskyArt

Featuring Paloma

Rousarin

• EroticBeauty -

Paloma B - I Dare -

(04-11-2012

• Met Art

Paloma B

Sarono

• she has no official website. actually the model asked to not advertise this particular site.

• Well I think it's a great pity if she has retired. Although she certainly knocked out a lot of sets in a short time. She can hardly have had time to put her clothes on between sets - not that there's anything wrong with that!

• New

Paloma

RylskyArt

Beginner