Gerra A / ICGID: GA-892T / #11873

13»

Comments

• Proxy - Thanks for looking into it, I'd given up on it. I'm not great at 'internet detective' work, and it doesn't help that I don't speak Russian/Ukrainian either ;).

Petr Stahov's gallery was new to me - all of the photos are of Gerra. I recognize her in all of the pictures, but even if I didn't the name of the album is her name (or at least one of her alias'). Somewhat surprising to see her doing this type of 'artistic' modelling, not to my preference really but she still looks great.

Don't sweat the real name thing too much, we've had a bunch of models requesting their model pages be removed for one reason or another. Most want to keep away the stalkers and others don't want people googling their real names and finding out what they do for a little extra cash :). Generally, try not to put real names on here if it can be avoided, most models aren't very public about their modelling careers.

Thanks for looking into it, let me know if you find anything more. I did another few googles but didn't turn up anything new. tried using Tineye on the images again too, still nothing - I wish they would catalogue more adult sites lol.

• Is this model still modelling? Its been almost six months and was just wondering! thanks!

• Hopefully this small, well-curved beauty is still modeling, naked. She has the sort of body that belongs naked, with her thighs spread, offering every inch of her beauty for the visual pleasure (and eventually the sexual pleasure) of males.

• Happy Birthday!!! 2018-03-01

• Gerra A (aka Tess) is one of the models featured in the MPL Studios set "Shoot Day: BTS", Nov 19, 2014. This set is not currently included in her cover section.

https://www.mplstudios.com/update/4353-Shoot_Day_BTS/