Katrin B / ICGID: KB-90HT / #11877

Comments

• WTF 275 votes in unique day......

russell please, reset the votes for this girls.

• Hervé - I will not interfere with the votes (:R

• spazmatix - I don't publish real names (:R

• Why you don't publish? When I added real name to Kami - Katalina Hermanova you added it. Ekaterina appears as it name on the sites you link at gallery section:

http://www.sashamag.ru/objects/4/301/

I only added transcription to this name...

• spazmatix - It's not easy!. If I put a real name the models attack me and want their model pages removed. If I don't add info that people like you send - which I'm very grateful for, they get annoyed.

I'm happy to add links to pages showing their real names but I have made it a policy - right or wrong - NOT to publish real names on the site.

I know I'm inconsistent sometimes but I hope you can understand my dilemma? (:R

• that's clear :) I admire your work so everything seems to be right! keep on! :)

• Paolo - I can't accept links to copyrighted content (:R

• I have looked and there is no evidence that there is any model by the name of Florence on Explicite-art. Is the name correct? Or has she been removed from the site?

• Cailic - not sure where that reference came from - I've removed it (:R

• still needs JanNudes covers

• On the tattoo issue, no tattoo is visible in her MET-Art videos "Optima" published in 2009 or "Alectia" published in 2011. In "Alectia" there are some fairly close views of both the inside and outside of the ankle. No tattoo shows. She might once have had a temporary "tattoo"?

• Alectia is a video from the photo shoot "in hay" I believe thus predating the tattoo

• in reference to the explicit site debacle , she was but wasn't lol

she was on a site called xplicit-art, not the popular explicit-art...i have one cover/set but can't speak to if they released more.