Marlene / ICGID: MX-85NU / #12191

2»

Comments

• Now it seems to get even more confusing:

Marlene seems to be "reborn" as MILA at Petites Parisiennes. She's now wearing a red wig, but the notes in Mila's model bio admits that Marlene is back ...

• Yeah about Mila, the site admits she is Marlene. Looking at her model page, saying "Marlene is back again, now as Mila the RED !" http://www.petites-parisiennes.com/models_seules.php?modele=77

Even if Marlene and Margot @ PetitesParisiennes are same person, if the site intentionally made Marlene as twins. It's better to divide, IMO. theNude should not break their concept.

Usually, nude sites divide same model and give different names by carelessness or to increase 'New models'. But about PetitesParisiennes, I feel some intention. Marlene with Margot cover is particular.

Russell, could you contact the site and confirm their intention?

• WabiSabi - I've emailed the webmaster (:R

• Russell got answer from webmaster, which is "You can mix all under same name, she's the same". Then twins cover seems digital composition. Related this, I missed this cover. Two Devon Kims. http://www.thenude.eu/covers.php?g=521&id=115033&letter=D

Preview gallery prepared for this, interesting. Hmm, better to change 'Tell me more?' text?

• Marlene has been renamed to Annie at HEGRE. Hence, all covers have been replaced by new ones with changed model name.

• Set:
    24 May 2009 / Marlene & Olena / O Spa / HEGRE-ART

should be:
    24 May 2009 / Marlene & Olena O / Spa / HEGRE-ART

That is, the "O" is part of the model's name, not of the set title.

• fixed - thx (:R

• Russell, do you plan to add the new HEGRE covers as well? Those with the model's name changed to Annie (see my comment below)?
    Thanks.

• Indeed. Apparently Annie has been completely removed from the HEGRE site very, very recently.

I do not think that I have the complete set of covers in my collection, but I was able to grab all of Annie's covers from the google page cache, so I will send them to you via mail.

• that would be great - thanks (:R

• Regarding both covers on COVERS tab for set:
    31 March 2009 / Annie / Magic / HEGRE-ART

These covers should be moved to the VIDEOS tab (they belong to the video only, there were no images), and correct date is 24 (not 31) March 2009. Please cf. the respective VIDEOS covers of that date with former model's name Marlene.