Lili F / ICGID: JX-89LY / #12728

Comments

• funky2004 - very similar but a mole comparison says "no" (:R

• There isn't much to go on for a mole test because the AA set is heavily photoshopped. Still, I believe I have gathered enough evidence. Yes, AA's Lili by Leocont is the same as Met's Lili F by Leocont aka Julianna aka Juanita A. It's not just the moles. Look at the lingerie, the shoes, the navel jewel. Props supplied by the photographer? Possibly, but then we would need to believe that Aztek and Leocont are the same photographer.

• OK, I stand corrected.

Excellent work as always MetMonk. Many thanks (:R

• Good day to you :)

I appreciate all the good work you do here, very time comsuming i can imagine.

Amour Angels has two girls as listed by the name of Lili.

Model 346 which is clearly our girl - 1 set ;)

The other one is listed as Model 197 - 3 sets.

Even by using the standard mole and feature's test, you can clearly see it's not her (Photo-shopping makes it hard sometimes).

Hope you don't mind too much if i comment on some other girls, i collect everything that is MPL related.

I have found afew pages of girls listed here that should be updated with new info covers/sites.

Many thanks.

• Hi Mojo,

Thanks for your input - always appreciated.

As you can see MetMonk has done a lot of work on this model and submitted detailed evidence but I can see it's going to run on and on.

If you can provide support for your proposal - please do so. Remember, we don't have access to every site and set. We have been known to be wrong!

Cheers, (:R

• Agree with Mojo's comment. AA's index lists 2 models called Lili. And they clearly look different. I put the other Lili under a new model, see Lili_16036. It's not just looks, it's also geography. Julianna is Ukrainian. Lili_16036 lives 5000 miles away in Vladivostok (at least, that's what I believe based on photographers).

• On Zemani as Juanita now

Set 'Juanita' - 100 images by Alex Baker

Released on May 21 2010

Mojo

• Removed by Request (:R

• Removed by Request (:R

• www.thenude.eu/Julianna_12728.htm

This looks like the same girl to me.

• Curtis - I have no access to MPL - can anyone check? (:R

• Lili @ TeenDreams seems same model.

http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=6146

Photographer Leocont and Leo are suspected as same person. Taste of photography is similar. Then I found a mole on her left thigh with TeenDreams sample. Same mole is slightly seen at AmourAngels gallery. Then I checked Julianna @ MPL, yeah same position she has a mole. But Julianna has many remarkable moles, only one mole confirmed is weak. Anyway body shape looks like, though face impression differs.

• Russell, you don't have access to MPL, but able to AmourAngels, right? Then you may check by yourself. Since Julianna's moles can be seen from cover and gallery, if you find some same moles with Lili, enough to merge I think. Though "skin cleansing" is hard with Lili's photos, checking whole set with original resolution , you may find some moles.

• Russel

i can confirm you that Lili at Teendreams is effectiviely Julianna or Juanita or....all the other names on her profile, here.

Leocont or Leo was one of her 1st photographer in the set Lili F - Presenting Lili (oh surprise, the same nickname as for Teendreams) with Mika A published the 27/8/2008 at Met-Art.

Regards