Lima A / ICGID: LA-88RD / #13289

2»

Comments

• And as "Marta"

http://www.flashgirls.nl/models.php?start=M&model_id=313

I wouldn't worry too much about those models that have put their name out there. For two reasons: 1. they used their name in the first place, and 2. the only objection is to hide what they do for a living.

Perhaps they shouldn't have used their real name to start with. In the U.S., many models and actresses use fake names. It works against them when they use multiple names, because both fans and legitimate companies can't keep track of what they are doing— and a model/actress survives and/or thrives on their name getting out to those who would hire them.

• Billbo, I think Marta is different model. Eye color and moles are different. And face looks different to me.

• I'm sorry, Billbo, but we've learnt the hard way that we must worry about names. If we create a google hit on somebody's real name, chances are that one day we'll get a complaint. Some models' real names are so widely known that there is no point in hiding them, but at the other end of the scale, if a model has a reasonable expectation not be associated with nude/erotic modeling, then we don't want to be the first site that makes such an association.

In the case of LL, yes she has put her name out there, but not as a nude/erotic model. But even if she had, and if we were convinced that she is Lima A, we might publish a link to a model page that gives out her real name but we would still want to avoid a google hit against our site.

Thanks for the side-by-side photos. True, I can see a resemblance. But it's not the kind of overwhelming evidence that would cause me to set aside the objections that I stated earlier.

• Sorry, still not convinced. I don't know what else you have but I suppose any identification based only on a few low-res facial photos can only be tentative. Anyway whatever resemblance you see in the photos is contradicted by the discrepancies I pointed out earlier (wrong height, wrong country, wrong language). To which I can now add wrong date of birth: Nov 1989 (sorry no day). Lima A's d.o.b. is 13/09/1988. For me, that's case closed.

If you want to see for yourself where I found the info, google her email address + xchat.

• Tattoo: cyrillic scripture, vertically over inside right lower leg (from the ankle up).