Anna S / ICGID: AS-86X4 / #1256

Comments

• o dünyanın en güzel kızı. kendisine 2 milyon dolar veririm

• This girl is a real Pixie. Shes adorable almost beyond compare. And aslso exudes a definite surreal sexuality. A real Doll!

• I'm 40 years old and Anna is the most beautiful girs I've ever seen. She's like pure, destilled spirit of beauty, sensuality and innocence. I'm absolutely sorrowful that she had retired... Now we have only these 27 sets to enjoy... That's not very little, but she was one of these girls who became more and more beautiful with her years, and she could have given to us many more stunning photos. But she won't be forgotten anyway. By the way, does anybody knows her real name?

• WOW I can say, she so wild despite her innocence

• Unfortunately, 3 years after Anna's last set, I think we have to admit, that She had definitely retired. I don't know if You read this site (probably not), but I thank You for Your modelling art. Thank You for sharing Your angelic beauty with us. It was amazing experience, to see You growing from 18 yo cute girl into 22 yo charming woman. You are one of the most stunning human being on the earth and I hope we'll see Your career in non-nude modelling. You're worth of it. Farther, I hope we'll see Your personal website someday. So, now I can play bittersweet piece of music and launch a slideshow. So long, good luck and farewell, Anna. I will miss You.

• Please add:

[MetArt] - 2005-02-05 - Alessandra D & Anna S - by Pasha - Last Kiss (x78) 2000x3000

• Hi Bender - for some reason that cover had been marked as hc so wouldn't show. Fixed now. (:R

• Anna S is a very special and unique model I have known from the web and have liked for a few years.

Many of the comments here shed some light on this... Manfred H mentions her pubic hair, totally unshaved, and I couldn't agree with him more on how it is win over.

She is the type of a nude model ideal, in my eyes, for painters.

Mike.

• I would like to add that Anna S's specialness and uniqueness stem from her natural looks. She is lightly, if at all, made up, and, of course, there is her pubic hair...

• Does anybody know what happened with our lovely porcelain doll Anna? She's 25 years old now, but does she live in Ukraine or in the USA? I still think, that she could have became famous non-nude model, but she probably retired modeling at all... Or at least I can't find her activity after 2008-feb-10. I wonder how she looks nowadays and I miss her very much, but I hope she is happy with her current life. Good luck, Caucasian Rose...

• Anna gave up career in 2008. Her relatives saw photos on the open Internet (there was a scandal, personal problems)... I talked to this girl in skype. Now lives in Kiev (Ukraine). Everything is ok.

• I think Sindi S @ TLE is different, since moles placement differs. For example, Sindi S shows 2 moles at right cheek with TLE cover, but Anna S doesn't have these. I agree both models are very similar.

• She looks like Anna S. But it is other girl... Here Anna... http://www.imagebam.com/image/25100e206290743

• I am52 i have followed Queen Anna since she first started modelling on the net, she has alwasys been my number one (i know her as Queen Anna)

I also hope we she her none nude modeling.

God bless you Queen Anna.