Loreen A / ICGID: LA-87II / #14184

Comments

• New set in Rylsky Art: "Backstage. Vol. 5", with another models: Delicia, Emily Bloom, Janelle, Kristel, Swan & Taissia

• New set in Zemani: "Panoramico. Return" by David Miller

• New set in Met-Art: "Eudiko" by Rylsky

• New set in Errotica Archives: "Chala" by Arturo

• New set in Met-Art: "Daurat" by Rylsky

• New set in Met-Art: "Saranint" by Rylsky

• Not "Saranint", but "Saranin". Anyway update will be end of month.

• New set in Errotica Archives: "Obklade" by Arturo

• New set in Met-Art: "Deligty" by Rylsky

• New set in Met-Art: "Urajio" by Rylsky

• New set in Met-Art: "Estibu" by Rylsky

• Her ErroticaArchives bio is a little more interesting:

“Don't you believe it I haven't been able to find a good lover for quite a while. I suppose the trouble is, paradoxically, my look. Let me explain: with the appearance of a fragile girl and the face looking all so innocent I mostly seem to attract so called romantic types, whom I find illimitably uninspiring. If the truth be told I am invariably put off by any variations on the word romance. For I could hardly be more opposite. What I like in sex is a wild kinky stuff. I don't wanna be what I want is a decent fuck. I don't expect him to take me to shopping centers, I want him to take me to bed or wherever he wishes and do it the whatever way he pleases. But all this remains a dream, because, unfortunately, I give this impression of someone, who in fact is the opposite of me. Or will I at last find someone who will find that out and help me realize my dreams?”

• New set in Zemani: "Mirror sister" by David Miller

• New set in Errotica Archives: "Egusia" by Arturo

• It's a shame she doesn't seem to spread her beautiful labia anymore like she did in Droplets or Adieu. Her pussy is so wonderful when it's displayed this way!