Alena I / ICGID: AI-86LP / #1474

Comments

• Hi Carrot, thanks for the covers. The Gratia upsu9fI have, indexed for 2005-11-30.

Added "Together" - 2006-03-22

Thanks, (:R

• Alena appears in one photo in this Multi-Model Hegre set

"2010-06-01 FIFA World Cup 2010"

• Update in Zemani

• I strongly question whether "Alya A" in the MET video "The Swan" is this Alena/Alya. It seems to me that Alena I is generally darker and has a thinner face than the girl in "The Swan". Also, Alena I has a prominent (though light-colored) mole on her upper lip just to the left of her nose, which is visible in every one of her sets that I've looked at closely, and it seems pretty clear that the girl in "The Swan" doesn't have such a mark. I think she is pretty clearly, as stated, Alya A (Alya_1397) -- check out the set "Improvise" where she is also dressed as a ballet dancer.

• Good catch GeneD (:R

• Does anybody know if she has retired? No new shoots for half a year now =(

• Zemani's 'Introducing Alena' appears to be listed three times. The website has it listed as 'Released: 31 Mar 2009' but the year at the bottom of the cover image is 2008. In addition, the modified date of the files in the picture set is 2008-05-20. In my opinion 26 May 2008 is the closest if not correct. Thank you for your services!

• anonymous - I know it looks weird but early Zemani covers were duplicated on different dates and also re-issued once they sorted the site out. For completeness I include all publication dates. (:R

• I only just noticed on this preview pic she looks to have a tattoo on her tailbone - it must have been cleverly airbrushed out in most of her sets.

http://hosted.met-art.com/met-art_deo_13_566//full/met-art_deo_13_14.jpg

• Well, Grunt, I believe that "tattoo" was actually drawn on her with some sort of marker, since it could be seen in that set and couple other shot at the same location and same time and couldn't be seen anywhere else.

• ilyahc - I think you may be right - can anyone confirm? (:R

• Well, I don't think somebody can confirm that, unless we write a letter directly to Peter Hegre asking about it =) And yes, that would be extremely nerd. =)

• Relax guys - she has no tattoos whatsoever. And by the way, her birthyear is 1987, not 1986. The listed height is also wrong - she is much taller than 168.

• Ohm that's obvious, thanks!

I guess her height is around 175-180 cm.

• Hegre art states she is 175 cm. Hope link is a sufficient confirmation: http://www.hegre-art.com/models#action=show&id=83