Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• Milena looks as sweet and tempting as ever in her new set Basketball. My only complaint is just about every picture is out of focus. Sometimes the basketball is in focus, sometimes the blanket is in focus but in most of the photos Milena's face and/or body is out of focus. What's the point of having 8 Meg photos if the subject is blurry at full resolution?

• I see where Milena has changed the name of her boutique site to Boho Nude Art. It is now a multi-model site and features Erik Latika. I suspect that this means Milena will be spending less time in front of the camera. It probably also means she is running out of archived material. She'll always be a beautiful woman but her early material was in a class by itself. Her goal should be to find the next Milena. So far none of the models on her site have anywhere close.

• @searchlight said:
    I see where Milena has changed the name of her boutique site to Boho Nude Art. It is now a multi-model site and features Erik Latika. I suspect that this means Milena will be spending less time in front of the camera. It probably also means she is running out of archived material. She'll always be a beautiful woman but her early material was in a class by itself. Her goal should be to find the next Milena. So far none of the models on her site have anywhere close.

Yes that's right.

• Milena aswered for me, and this is the aswer:
    Hi! Well this is just a suggestions, everything will be clear soon, I’m still active and archive with my shoots by Erik will be published on the boho nude , all new stuff from me and with me shooted by other artist will be on new club, which I will reopen very soon.

• @ionel_morozan said:
    Milena aswered for me, and this is the aswer:
    Hi! Well this is just a suggestions, everything will be clear soon, I’m still active and archive with my shoots by Erik will be published on the boho nude , all new stuff from me and with me shooted by other artist will be on new club, which I will reopen very soon.

So Milena is going to have two sites (plus her OnlyFans site). Meanwhile neither of the addresses are working. I'm not sure if I understand the rationale here. It seems there has been a consolidation in adult modeling sites with big players like MetArt putting other sites under their umbrella. It helps that Milena has an almost cult-like following, but something seems wrong with the business model.

• @searchlight said:

@ionel_morozan said:
    Milena aswered for me, and this is the aswer:

So Milena is going to have two sites (plus her OnlyFans site). Meanwhile neither of the addresses are working. I'm not sure if I understand the rationale here. It seems there has been a consolidation in adult modeling sites with big players like MetArt putting other sites under their umbrella. It helps that Milena has an almost cult-like following, but something seems wrong with the business model.

I understand you're upset with Milena, but let's end this discussion. He doesn't like what we do.

• There’s a difference between invective and offering criticism. As I have said repeatedly in this very forum, I consider Milena the greatest model of our generation, perhaps ever. While unqualified praise might be good for the ego, it is an anathema to personal growth or improvement. At various times I’ve found some of her work to be overly artistic, repetitive and her selfie phase was mercifully short-lived (we now know what happens when you shoot a beautiful woman with a crappy camera). Milena seems to be in a transition phase but that can be said about her entire career. I personally hope she has many incarnations ahead of her before hanging up her G-string. And, of course, I’m just expressing my personal opinion.

• @searchlight said:
    There’s a difference between invective and offering criticism. As I have said repeatedly in this very forum, I consider Milena the greatest model of our generation, perhaps ever. While unqualified praise might be good for the ego, it is an anathema to personal growth or improvement. At various times I’ve found some of her work to be overly artistic, repetitive and her selfie phase was mercifully short-lived (we now know what happens when you shoot a beautiful woman with a crappy camera). Milena seems to be in a transition phase but that can be said about her entire career. I personally hope she has many incarnations ahead of her before hanging up her G-string. And, of course, I’m just expressing my personal opinion.

Milena has another problem, I have read OnlyFans will ban all nude content from October 2021, personally I hope Milena will open her own MilenaAngel Club soon and present there exclusiv new content. I think with 30 she can create a new nude style for a maturing girl! :)

• @Euwolover said:
    Milena has another problem, I have read OnlyFans will ban all nude content from October 2021, personally I hope Milena will open her own MilenaAngel Club soon and present there exclusiv new content. I think with 30 she can create a new nude style for a maturing girl! :)

I read the same thing. I don't get it - much of OnlyFans business comes from models that want a side income from posting photos of themselves. If the photos can only be non-nude, the subscribers will walk away and both the models and OnlyFans will lose out. Seems like a dumb idea.

I agree that Milena can come up with new styles as she matures, but an alternative is emphasize her slim, small-breasted physique. With the right clothing, hair-styling and setting, she can present herself as a decade younger if she wants. I'll never get tired of looking at those photos.

For that matter, I still want to see the photos of her on the Crimea when she was 18. She was once going to publish a high-priced book of that summer, but it never came off. I bet she was amazing.

• I'm glad to see that OnlyFans had a 'moment of clarity' and decided to allow the models to post what they want. I realize that credit card companies have issues with adult sites (every time I charge anything I can expect a phone call within 10 minutes wanting to know if my card has been stolen), yet they've managed to deal with it in the past. Come on, guys, you're a financial service - not the morality police! As for Milena, OnlyFans is her only remaining way of delivering content. I'm still waiting to see when/if Milena's new site is up and running. Likewise, I notice that Boho Nude Art only has the photosets of Milena that were shot by Eric Latika. Photosets like 'Basketball' seem to have gone into limbo.

• What´s happen with Milena, since 1 month no new photoset from her!

• @Euwolover said:
    What´s happen with Milena, since 1 month no new photoset from her!

If you go to her website, it says "Brand new MilenaAngel Club is launching soon!". If you enter your email address, it says they will notify you when it launches. I did that three weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Milena's previous site renamed itself Boho Nude Art and still has some of her photosets on it. Other than re-releasing one of Milena's early sets called Skinny, all of the new content has been with other models.

Hard to say how this works itself out. Maybe she launches her new site with a ton of new material that she's been working on. Or maybe she's taking a break and evaluating. Her last Twitter post was on August 29th. I dropped my subscription to OnlyFans so I don't know if she's been putting anything there. Regardless what Milena does, she left behind an amazing body of work. Hardly a day goes by without me looking at one of her MetArt or Hegre sets and being amazed at her talent and beauty.

• Thank you for the answer, I also waiting on her "Brand new MilenaAngel Club" and perhaps some new photos on twitter.

• BohoNudeArt has a new set of Milena titled Autumn. Unlike the last dozen or so sets on Milena's site, this one actually has a cover. Other than having 124 photos, I don't know anything more about it. Curiously, it was shot by Antares rather than Erik Latika.

Milena also re-tweeted some postings by ChoReb about his blog on her upcoming site. I'm reminded of Playboy Magazine in the 70s and 80s - hardly anybody ever read the articles. We were only there for the pictures.

• Milena's new blog - https://www.blog.milenaangel.club. The good news is it's free. Still waiting on the "Brand new MilenaAngel Club". Something with photos, perhaps.